Pharm Vaccin Minutes 2021.05.21
From IHE Wiki
- Link to Microsoft Teams
- Roeland Luykx
- Trudy Hagg
- Michael Tan
- Netherlands has started a project Immunizations
- This will be using FHIR r4
- Roeland recommends to look at the Swiss Implementation Guide. This was originally based on CDA, but since no one uses the CDA, they have agreed to use the original
- GP play a minor role in the immunization.
- Link to the spreadsheet
- The IHE Pharmacy material can be found here:
- the WHO FHIR material can be found in Github.
- The Swiss model:
Issue to be discussed:
- Site or route to be administered. Do we need to add site?
- Protocol and where to store number of vaccinations. Protocol in the IHE model is a reference. The standard resources is not.
- How to register that a patient only needs one injection.
- What value list do we use for status reason?
Any other business
- Question to shift this session to Friday morning from 10:00-11:00. Michael will send out a poll.