Pharm Vaccin Minutes 2021.05.21
From IHE Wiki
- Link to Microsoft Teams
- Roeland Luykx
- Trudy Hagg
- Michael Tan
- Juergen Brandstaetter
- Alexander Henket
- Netherlands has started a project Immunizations. The intention is to use FHIRr4.
- Roeland recommends to look at the Swiss Implementation Guide. This was originally based on CDA, but since no one uses the CDA, they have agreed to switch to FHIR resources.
- GP play a minor role in the immunization in the Dutch immunization process.
- Austria is rolling out Immunizations under ELGA.
- The CDA standards from Switzerland have been reused as the baselin for Austrian implementation guides.
- Austria has no intentions to implement FHIR on short term.
- All citizens are obliged to participate in the immunization program unless they opt out.
- This includes also the children.
- Link to the spreadsheet
- The IHE Pharmacy material can be found here:
- the WHO FHIR material can be found in Github.
- The Swiss model:
Issue to be discussed:
- Site or route to be administered. Do we need to add site?
- Protocol and where to store number of vaccinations. Protocol in the IHE model is a reference. The standard resources is not.
- How to register that a patient only needs one injection.
- What value list do we use for status reason?
Any other business
- Question to shift this session to Friday morning from 10:00-11:00. Michael will send out a poll.