Pharm Vaccin Minutes 2021.04.23
From IHE Wiki
- Link to Microsoft Teams
- Trudy Hagg
- Roeland Luykx
- Michael Tan
- We welcome Roeland Luykx to the forum. Roeland has developed the Swiss National Vaccination Model.
- The IHE Pharmacy material is focussed on the vaccination administration.
- This model has to align with the data provided for the vaccination certificate.
- Jose explains the attributes of the IHE Pharmacy model.
- Link to the model
- Link to the spreadsheet
- The IHE Pharmacy material can be found here:
- Model for the International Patient Summary can be found here
- the WHO FHIR material can be found in Github.
- The Swiss model:
Issue to be discussed:
- Site or route to be administered. Do we need to add site?
- Protocol and where to store number of vaccinations. Protocol in the IHE model is a reference. The standard resources is not.
- How to register that a patient only needs one injection.
- What value list do we use for status reason?