Pharm Tech Minutes 2021.12.03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Trudy Hagg
- Anne van Berkel
- Hernany Silva Costa Melo
- Joao Almeida
- Quintin Ligier
- Sylvia Stein
- Marc Robberecht
- Michael Tan
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Minutes of November approved
- Current version: Schedule 2021-2022
- Medication Management
- Meeting planned for 17th December
- Resources from foremer CMPD mapped to FHIR: similar as FHIR resources.
- Documentation can be found here: https://build.fhir.org/ig/IHE/pharm-supply/toc.html
- Github directory: https://ihe.github.io/pharm-mm/
- Jose will send video material: tutorial to create a working environment on Github.
- Vaccination (Project lead Juergen)
- Many interested parties, but difficult to find funding.
- scope has to be adjusted to lower expectations what can be reached without funding.
- In the Netherlands: project to provide vaccination data for citizens.
- Meeting later with WHO to keep in touch of projects.
- Beverly Knight from ISO 5384 has seen the comments from NL. She will make contact.
- HL7 Public Health: Overlap of vaccination with medication. For example the planning of a vaccination schedule.
- This could be an immunization recommendation or either medication request. Topic raised at HL7 NL WGM. This is not the approach in the vaccination project.
- Medication record (Project lead Jose)
- No updates.
- ( in Belgium) currently dormant .
- suspend until new input has been received from Belgium or Italy
- Oncology medication management (Project lead Juergen)
- No news.
- Supply (Project lead: Jose)
- meeting earlier this morning. Next meeting 28 January.
- GS1 is involved in the project.
- scope setting on the use cases including functional aspects of the process.
Any other business
- No addtional topics.