Pharm Tech Minutes 2021.12.03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Trudy Hagg
- Anne van Berkel
- Hernany Silva Costa Melo
- Joao Almeida
- Quintin Ligier
- Sylvia Stein
- Marc Robberecht
- Michael Tan
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Minutes of November approved
- Current version: Schedule 2021-2022
- Medication Management
- Meeting planned for 17th December
- Resources from foremer CMPD mapped to FHIR: similar as FHIR resources.
- Documentation can be found here: https://build.fhir.org/ig/IHE/pharm-supply/toc.html
- Github directory: https://ihe.github.io/pharm-mm/
- Jose will send video material: tutorial to create a working environment on Github.
- Vaccination (Project lead Juergen)
- Many interested parties, but difficult to find funding.
- scope has to be adjusted to lower expectations what can be reached without funding.
- In the Netherlands: project to provide vaccination data for citizens.
- Meeting later with WHO to keep in touch of projects.
- Beverly Knight from ISO 5384 has seen the comments from NL. She will make contact.
- HL7 Public Health: Overlap of vaccination with medication. For example the planning of a vaccination schedule.
- This could be an immunization recommendation or either medication request. Topic raised at HL7 NL WGM. This is not the approach in the vaccination project.
- Medication record (Project lead Jose)
- No updates.
- ( in Belgium) currently dormant .
- suspend until new input has been received from Belgium or Italy
- Oncology medication management (Project lead Juergen)
- No news.
- Supply (Project lead: Jose)
- meeting earlier this morning. Next meeting 28 January.
- GS1 is involved in the project.
- scope setting on the use cases including functional aspects of the process.
Any other business
- No addtional topics.