Pharm Tech Minutes 2021.12.03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:02, 3 December 2021 by Michael tan (Created page with "= Minutes = == Welcome == * Participants ** Trudy Hagg ** Anne van Berkel ** Hernany Silva Costa Melo ** Joao Almeida ** Quintin Ligier ** Sylvia Stein ** Marc Robberecht **...")
- Trudy Hagg
- Anne van Berkel
- Hernany Silva Costa Melo
- Joao Almeida
- Quintin Ligier
- Sylvia Stein
- Marc Robberecht
- Michael Tan
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Minutes of November approved
- Current version: Schedule 2021-2022
- Medication Management
- Meeting planned for 17th December
- Resources from foremer CMPD mapped to FHIR: similar as FHIR resources.
- Documentation can be found here: https://build.fhir.org/ig/IHE/pharm-supply/toc.html
- Github directory: https://ihe.github.io/pharm-mm/
- Vaccination (Project lead Juergen)
- Many interested parties, but difficult to find funding.
- scope has to be adjusted to lower expectations what can be reached without funding.
- In the Netherlands: project to provide vaccination data for citizens.
- Meeting later with WHO to keep in touch of projects.
- Beverly Knight from ISO 5384 has seen the comments from NL. She will make contact.
- Medication record (Project lead Jose)
- No news
- Oncology medication management (Project lead Juergen)
- No news.
- Supply (Project lead: Jose)
- meeting earlier this morning. Next meeting 28 January.
- GS1 is involved in the project.
- scope setting on the use cases.