Pharm Tech Minutes 2021.06.25
From IHE Wiki
- Link to Microsoft Teams
- Ministry of Health of Netherlands are very interested and would like to join, but the date has to be shifted. The contact person of VWS is Roger Lim.
- Roger is director of International projects. Eric Gerritsen has left the ministry.
- The presentation is not ready yet.
- Roeland has contacted e-Health Suisse, but they are now focused on internal issues. The new implentation guide has been released and will be balloted until August.
- They would like to know what the goal is of IHE Pharmacy and how it relates with projects from e-HN. Our scope is broader.
- A slide should show what the various use cases are for each nation. The IHE Pharmacy goals would span these projects.
- IHE Pharmacy could provide a common model and the various national requirements. With this material you can compare the various national variations and map from one country to another country.
- Some countries will be ahead, (they will not change their implementation) but other countries do not have standards. The experience of the countries that are ahead will benefit the starting countries. This will result in a common model. The individual countries will have extensions to specify their own needs.
- Link to the spreadsheet
- The IHE Pharmacy material can be found here:
- the WHO FHIR material can be found in Github.
- The Swiss model:
Issue to be discussed:
- Site or route to be administered. Do we need to add site?
- Protocol and where to store number of vaccinations. Protocol in the IHE model is a reference. The standard resources is not.
- How to register that a patient only needs one injection.
- What value list do we use for status reason?