Pharm Tech Minutes 2021.06.23
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Stephane Spahni
- Michael Tan
- Juergen Brandstaetter
- Marc Robberecht
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Sandbox Belgium
- A patient has a treatment plan. This could initiated by the patient, but more often it could be a plan from a Care Provider.
- There could be multiple plans from different care providers.
- The diagram is actually treatment centric.
- Agreement that there is a treatment, but difference is where to draw the line.
- In the NL the treatment line is part of the prescription and the prescription is similar with the supply request.
- the rules where to find the correct dosage will depend on the settings in the different countries.
- rules to the period will differ per country. A current medication summary in NL means the last 6 months. In Switzerland it is what the patient is using now. Point is that we would like to define the differences.
- Within FHIR it makes it easier to map to another format from another country.
- The IPS is just a collection of medication statements.
- We should not use the same name as IPS. Suggestion to use medication (treatment) overview.