Pharm Tech Minutes 2021.06.23
From IHE Wiki
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Stephane Spahni
- Michael Tan
- Juergen Brandstaetter
- Marc Robberecht
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Sandbox Belgium
- A patient has a treatment plan. This could initiated by the patient, but more often it could be a plan from a Care Provider.
- There could be multiple plans from different care providers.
- The diagram is actually treatment centric.
- Agreement that there is a treatment, but difference is where to draw the line.
- In the NL the treatment line is part of the prescription and the prescription is similar with the supply request.
- the rules where to find the correct dosage will depend on the settings in the different countries.
- rules to the period will differ per country. A current medication summary in NL means the last 6 months. In Switzerland it is what the patient is using now. Point is that we would like to define the differences.