Pharm Tech Minutes 2021.04.16
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hans Lunenborg
- Stephane Spahni
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Marc Robberecht
- Michael Tan
- Stephane gave a presentation last Thursday for IHE France.
- Stephane will ask if we can have the link to recording to post on the IHE site.
- Presentation can be reused.
- ANS also attended. Perhaps interest?
- Roeland will attend vaccination call on the 23d.
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Review minutes previous meetings:
Added a agenda item to discuss the CP
- The Belgian department for reimbursement. RIZIV, INAMI.
- How to build the medicaton lists?
- Conceptual model:
- the Medication summary also contains type, which expresses the context.
- The type could express a Flemish or Wallonian context.
- Cluster the information into treatments lines.
- Episode of Care or encounter?
- FHIR ( Grahame) suggests to use Care Plan.
- The medication treatment line is a method to group the medication.
- Different products could be grouped under the treatment line.
- Examples of medication summary.
Documentation Publication topics
- IHE Europe would like a projectathon. They are discussing this possibility with e-Health Networks.
- Who should take the lead? Should it be QRPH, PCC, ITI Or Pharmacy? This projectathon is focussing on the Certificate.
- According to Hans this is a data matrix. WHO has provided guidance.
- Our series on biweeky vaccination call's should be extended until June.
Not much happened. Ongoing but slowly.