Pharm Tech Minutes 2020.06.05

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 08:55, 5 June 2020 by Michael tan (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Minutes

Welcome

  • Participants
    • Michael Tan
    • Marc Robberecht
    • Carl Leitner
    • Stephane Spahni
    • Leonidas Tzimis
    • Esther Peelen


  • Review and Approve Agenda
    • The supply topic will be discussed first.
  • Review minutes previous meetings:
  • Both minutes were approved

Supply

  • Current status whitepaper is available with the basic transactions.
  • Next step is to create IHE profiles
  • FHIR resources were missing. FHIR does not have a common product model ( trade item). There is only a product pattern, but it is not suitable for the purpose of transport of a product.
  • Currently started with the design of an inventory resource in the HL7 O&O group with Hans Buitendijk. Lloyd McKenzie is als participating. Jose will make a logical model, with which you can refer to a single common product.
  • There is a FHIR resource for device, which also includes a UDI. Marc uses this resourde device as a product.
  • Carl suggests to look at the Links for models use cases and attributes:
  • The goal is to make an implementation guide. Esther points out that there are GS1 XML standards as well, which includes implementation guides. The processess are described.
  • Set up for calls to create the Implementation guides. The first date is set for Wednesday afternoon on June 10th 2020 at 16:00 hours Central European Summer Time, so that Carl and other IHE members in Seatlle can join as well.
  • The frequency will be a weekly call in the beginning.
  • The participants should discuss the recurring meeting cycle and the priorities of the transactions.
  • Jose will broadcast this message on the IHE Pharmacy list server.


Documentation Publication topics

  • Jose would provide a link for the IHE pharmacy profiles. Jose will provide the link as soon as possible.
  • There is still discussion within IHE where to publish the material. We do not want to publish under the root of HL7.
  • Jose will ask the IHE Board to create a IHE subdirectory under /IHE.org before a deadline ( for example July 1st). If not IHE Pharmacy will publish under HL7 and if that is not appropriate because of copyrights, then we will considering publischinf on a seperate commercial site.


  • Migration from FTP site to Google Drive
    • Documents and spreadsheets should be placed on the Google Drive, but technical materials (XML files and IG) should go to Github.

.

Medication lists

  • follow up of call May 15th
  • Progress in SwitzerlandAlso end to end encryption. Not yet published.
    • The medication is also used for the vaccinations. But is currently not connected to the e-medication project.
  • FHIR initiatives in Austria
  • In Belgium the vaccination program is also discussed.

Top down from Belgium driven. discussion about encryption. Resource level?

  • Chafea documentation.
  • Vaccinations?



Marcom

  • live webinar of IHE Pharmacy ( request Knox)
  • New templates from HQ
  • Last year Michael and Esther.
    • Jose suggests to make short topics.
    • Nobody wants to sit for one hour on the video.
    • Small video to attract participants for supply.
    • GS1 has tools for this.


  • update from IHE Europe
    • Newsletter from E-medication project from Stephane.
    • Interview with Jacqueline and Leonidas for September.

F2F meetings

  • Chania ( the original dates of July) has been postponed.
  • The Projectathon in Switserland will be held in September.
  • The European Connectathon will be in November in Brussels.
  • No new dates for the new season 2020-2021 yet.


Any other business

  • IHE Radiation oncology Prescription Profile (request Jill Morton)
    • It is DICOM. Put it on the google drive.

Marc and Stephane.

Next call thursday 2 july 10:00

Pharmacy Technical Committee