Pharm Tech Minutes 2020.06.05
From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 06:21, 5 June 2020 by Michael tan
- Michael Tan
- Marc Robberecht
- Carl Leitner
- Stephane Spahni
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Esther Peelen
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Review minutes previous meetings:
https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Pharm_Tech_Minutes_2020.05.15 Bothes minutes were approved
- Chania ( the original dates of July have been cancelled).
- New dates for the new season 2020-2021?
Documentation Publication topics
- Jose would provide link for the IHE pharmacy profiles.
- Migration from FTP site to Google Drive
- follow up of call May 15th
- Progress in Switzerland
- FHIR initiatives in Austria
- Current status whitepaper is available with the basic transactions.
- Next step is to create IHE profiles
- FHIR resources were missing. FHIR does not have a product notion. There is only a product pattern. You cannot transport the product.
- Start of design inventory resource ( in O&O Hans Buitendijk together with Jose. Lloyd McKenzie is active).
- Make an implementation guide
- Make a logical model where you can refer to a single common product.
- GS1 XML also has implementation guides as well. The processess are described.
- Dates for the supply calls
- live webinar of IHE Pharmacy ( request Know)
- New templates from HQ
- update from IHE Europe
Any other business
- IHE Radiation oncology Prescription Profile (request Jill Morton)