Pharm Tech Minutes 2020.06.05
From IHE Wiki
- Michael Tan
- Marc Robberecht
- Carl Leitner
- Stephane Spahni
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Esther Peelen
- Review and Approve Agenda
- The supply topic will be discussed first.
- Review minutes previous meetings:
- Both minutes were approved
- Current status whitepaper is available with the basic transactions.
- Next step is to create IHE profiles
- FHIR resources were missing. FHIR does not have a product notion ( trade item). There is only a product pattern. You cannot transport the product.
- Start of design inventory resource ( in O&O Hans Buitendijk together with Jose. Lloyd McKenzie is active).
- Make an implementation guide
- Make a logical model where you can refer to a single common product.
- GS1 XML also has implementation guides as well. The processess are described.
- There is a device definition. Marc uses device as a product. ( This is definition of the product. ). Including the UDI.*
- Set up for calls to create the Implementation guides.
- Also talk about the priority of the transaction.
- Look at the chat from Carl. Links to models use cases and attributes.
- Dates for the supply calls
- Time zone? Seattle? Josh? Derek? Europe? Later in the afternoon.
- Marc? Stephane. Wednesdayafternoon 16:00 June 10th Brussels time.
- IHE channel/ FHIR? frequency weekly.
- Chania ( the original dates of July have been cancelled).
- New dates for the new season 2020-2021?
- Brussels november.
- Projectathon in Switserland in September.
Documentation Publication topics
- Jose would provide link for the IHE pharmacy profiles. There is discussion within IHE where to publish the material. Jose will provide the link as soon as possible. Where to host these files. We do not want to publish under HL7. Ask IHE to create a IHE subdirectory.
- Migration from FTP site to Google Drive
- Technical stuff has to go to Github.
- XML files and IG are now on Github.
- follow up of call May 15th
- Progress in SwitzerlandAlso end to end encryption. Not yet published.
- The medication is also used for the vaccinations. But is currently not connected to the e-medication project.
- FHIR initiatives in Austria
- In Belgium the vaccination program is also discussed.
Top down from Belgium driven. discussion about encryption. Resource level?
- Chafea documentation.
- live webinar of IHE Pharmacy ( request Knox)
- New templates from HQ
- Last year Michael and Esther.
- Jose suggests to make short topics.
- Nobody wants to sit for one hour on the video.
- Small video to attract participants for supply.
- GS1 has tools for this.
- update from IHE Europe
- Newsletter from E-medication project from Stephane.
- Interview with Jacqueline and Leonidas for September.
Any other business
- IHE Radiation oncology Prescription Profile (request Jill Morton)
- It is DICOM. Put it on the google drive.
Marc and Stephane.
Next call thursday 2 july 10:00