Difference between revisions of "Pharm Tech Minutes 2020.06.05"
From IHE Wiki
(→Any other business)
m (→Any other business)
|Line 91:||Line 91:|
[[Pharmacy Technical Committee]]
[[Pharmacy Technical Committee]]
Latest revision as of 06:36, 2 July 2020
- Michael Tan
- Marc Robberecht
- Carl Leitner
- Stephane Spahni
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Esther Peelen
- Review and Approve Agenda
- The supply topic will be discussed first.
- Review minutes previous meetings:
- Both minutes were approved
- Current status whitepaper is available with the basic transactions.
- Next step is to create IHE profiles
- FHIR resources were missing. FHIR does not have a common product model ( trade item). There is only a product pattern, but it is not suitable for the purpose of transport of a product.
- Currently started with the design of an inventory resource in the HL7 O&O group with Hans Buitendijk. Lloyd McKenzie is als participating. Jose will make a logical model, with which you can refer to a single common product.
- There is a FHIR resource for device, which also includes a UDI. Marc uses this resourde device as a product.
- Carl suggests to look at the Links for models use cases and attributes:
- The goal is to make an implementation guide. Esther points out that there are GS1 XML standards as well, which includes implementation guides. The processess are described.
- Set up for calls to create the Implementation guides. The first date is set for Wednesday afternoon on June 10th 2020 at 16:00 hours Central European Summer Time, so that Carl and other IHE members in Seatlle can join as well.
- The frequency will be a weekly call in the beginning.
- The participants should discuss the recurring meeting cycle and the priorities of the transactions.
- Jose will broadcast this message on the IHE Pharmacy list server.
Documentation Publication topics
- Jose would provide a link for the IHE pharmacy profiles as soon as possible.
- There is still discussion within IHE where to publish the material. We do not want to publish under the root of HL7.
- Jose will ask the IHE Board to create a IHE subdirectory under /IHE.org before a deadline ( for example July 1st). If not IHE Pharmacy will publish under HL7 and if that is not appropriate because of copyrights, then we will considering publishing on a separate commercial site.
- Migration from FTP site to Google Drive
- Documents and spreadsheets should be placed on the Google Drive, but technical material (XML files and IG) should go to Github.
- Follow up of call May 15th FHIR initiatives in Austria.
- In Belgium the vaccination program is also initiated.The project is top down driven, leading to discussion about encryption.
- Switzerland: medication is also used for reporting vaccinations. But is currently not connected to the e-medication project. The intention is to use End to end encryption, but the report is not yet published.
- Michael mentions the initiative from the European Commission to define the European Vaccination Card. The first track is also define the logical model for vaccination. Do you identify the vaccination through a product-id or through the purpose of vaccination ( for example Covid-19). Michael will distribute the Chafea documentation.
- Request from Nichole Know whether Pharmacy would organize live webinar.
- HQ also provides new templates for the presentations.
- The last webinar was from last year by Esther and Michael
- Jose suggests to make short topics. Nobody wants to listen one hour on a webinar.
- It would be better to make short video messages on specifice IHE Pharmacy topics.
- An example would be to attract participants for the supply project.
- GS1 has tools to accomodate a webinar.
- Update from IHE Europe:
- Newsletter from E-medication project from Stephane.
- Interview with Jacqueline and Leonidas for September.
- Chania ( the original dates of July) has been postponed.
- The Projectathon in Switserland will be held in September.
- The European Connectathon will be in November in Brussels.
- No new dates for the new season 2020-2021 yet.
Any other business
- Request from Jill Morton to review IHE Radiation oncology Prescription Profile .
- The document will be uploaded to the Google Drive and made available for members.
- Next call Thursday 2 july 10:00 am.