Difference between revisions of "Pharm Tech Minutes 2020.06.05"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Supply)
(Supply)
Line 33: Line 33:
 
* Carl suggests to look at the Links for models use cases and attributes:
 
* Carl suggests to look at the Links for models use cases and attributes:
 
https://discourse.ohie.org/t/ohie-sc-use-cases/3039
 
https://discourse.ohie.org/t/ohie-sc-use-cases/3039
and also
+
 
 
https://wiki.ohie.org/display/SUB/Attributes
 
https://wiki.ohie.org/display/SUB/Attributes
  

Revision as of 08:45, 5 June 2020

Minutes

Welcome

  • Participants
    • Michael Tan
    • Marc Robberecht
    • Carl Leitner
    • Stephane Spahni
    • Leonidas Tzimis
    • Esther Peelen


  • Review and Approve Agenda
    • The supply topic will be discussed first.
  • Review minutes previous meetings:
  • Both minutes were approved

Supply

  • Current status whitepaper is available with the basic transactions.
  • Next step is to create IHE profiles
  • FHIR resources were missing. FHIR does not have a common product model ( trade item). There is only a product pattern, but it is not suitable for the purpose of transport of a product.
  • Currently started with the design of an inventory resource in the HL7 O&O group with Hans Buitendijk. Lloyd McKenzie is als participating. Jose will make a logical model, with which you can refer to a single common product.
  • There is a FHIR resource for device, which also includes a UDI. Marc uses this resourde device as a product.
  • Carl suggests to look at the Links for models use cases and attributes:

https://discourse.ohie.org/t/ohie-sc-use-cases/3039

https://wiki.ohie.org/display/SUB/Attributes

  • The goal is to make an implementation guide. Esther points out that there are GS1 XML standards as well, which includes implementation guides. The processess are described.
  • Set up for calls to create the Implementation guides. The first date is set for Wednesday afternoon on June 10th 2020 at 16:00 hours Central European Summer Time, so that Carl and other IHE members in Seatlle can join as well.
  • The frequency will be a weekly call in the beginning.
  • The participants should discuss the recurring meeting cycle and the priorities of the transactions.
  • Jose will broadcast this message on the IHE Pharmacy list server.

F2F meetings

  • Chania ( the original dates of July have been cancelled).
  • New dates for the new season 2020-2021?
  • Brussels november.
  • Projectathon in Switserland in September.


Documentation Publication topics

  • Jose would provide link for the IHE pharmacy profiles. There is discussion within IHE where to publish the material. Jose will provide the link as soon as possible. Where to host these files. We do not want to publish under HL7. Ask IHE to create a IHE subdirectory.


  • Migration from FTP site to Google Drive
  • Technical stuff has to go to Github.
  • XML files and IG are now on Github.

Medication lists

  • follow up of call May 15th
  • Progress in SwitzerlandAlso end to end encryption. Not yet published.
    • The medication is also used for the vaccinations. But is currently not connected to the e-medication project.
  • FHIR initiatives in Austria
  • In Belgium the vaccination program is also discussed.

Top down from Belgium driven. discussion about encryption. Resource level?

  • Chafea documentation.
  • Vaccinations?



Marcom

  • live webinar of IHE Pharmacy ( request Knox)
  • New templates from HQ
  • Last year Michael and Esther.
    • Jose suggests to make short topics.
    • Nobody wants to sit for one hour on the video.
    • Small video to attract participants for supply.
    • GS1 has tools for this.


  • update from IHE Europe
    • Newsletter from E-medication project from Stephane.
    • Interview with Jacqueline and Leonidas for September.

Any other business

  • IHE Radiation oncology Prescription Profile (request Jill Morton)
    • It is DICOM. Put it on the google drive.

Marc and Stephane.

Next call thursday 2 july 10:00

Pharmacy Technical Committee