Pharm Tech Minutes 2020.02.27
From IHE Wiki
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Review minutes previous meeting:
Minutes has been approved
F2F Spring meeting
- The next F2F meeting will be held in Porto ( Portugal)
- The dates are set for Thursday 23d and Friday 24th of April.
- Stephane will join in the evening of 23d.
- Esther not sure.
- Michael can join
- Jacqueline can join.
- Leonidas not sure.
- Marc not sure.
- Simon not sure.
- Care Leitner?.
- Oliver Egger?
- Jose will be in Porto next week to investigate the possibilities of the venue. ( meeting room, lodgings).
- He will keep us posted through e-mail
- Supply ( late in the afternoon)
- Medication List
- National program in Switzerland
- Strategy and goals.
- Align with IHE board goals
- Marcom activities
- Michael will set up a proposal for the agenda
Joint meeting ITI, PCC, QRPH
- Invitation received from Sarah Bell
- ITI, QRPH, PCC will meet in Frankfurt May 4th-May 8th.
- we ( Stephane, Michael, Jose) could join for a joint meeting. Suggestion for Tuesday 5th or Thursday 7th of May.
- Topics to discuss are:
- supply topic
- FHIR Publication method.
Documentation Publication topics
- Invitation for a Webex session with IHE HQ about Document Publication.
- Currently very occupied with preparations of IHE Plugathon.
- Suggest Tuesday 7th May 16:00 to Mary
- Skipped this topic Publication of CMPD
- Whitepaper status: review period has closed and we do not expect anymore comments.
- We can proceed to finalize the white paper.
- Jose will set up a time schedule through a doodle for the dates for a biweekly supply call.
- Need to take account of Carl Leitner's time zone.
- Carl Leitner has a real use case and is keen on making progress.
- We do not want to continue with the old publication method in Word. It has to be one publication method, regardless of the transaction ( CDA, GS1, FHIR).
- Project in Belgium
- Progress in Switzerland
- E-medication concept has will be published in Feb. March.
- e-medication service will be mandatory in Switzerland.
- focus is currently on the content profiles .
- Does this need adjustments of our PML, MTP or CMPD? Stephane is not sure if current specifications are adequate. Switzerland will use CDA and FHIR.
- Invite Oliver Egger to present his work in Porto.
- Jose prefers to start with a logical model. the technical transactions should follow later.
IHE FHIR Profiles publication
- IHE Belgium has published IG using Jose methods for FHIR publication.
- Jose has discussed this with John Moerkh and John personally agrees, but IHE Board has to decide.
- Advice for Jose to go to the board to enforce a decision.
- Write in for candidates for the coming election for the board has elapsed, but Stephane will send the information to Jose.
- Topic is postponed
- the white paper that won a price (Jacqueline)
- the EAHP presentation in March (Leonidas),