Pharm Tech Minutes 2019.07.03
From IHE Wiki
- WebEx Online
- Meetingnumber : 237 996 823
- Juergen Brandstaetter
- Stephane Spahni
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Esther Peelen
- Marc Robberecht
- Michael van der Zel
- Michael Tan
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Review minutes previous meeting:
- Remarks from Jose Costa Teixeira. Jose will distribute the comments.
- Stephane has to make sentences clear. Will be picked up this week.
- there are also comments from Juergen from June 5th, but these have already been addressed by Stephane.
- Important to distinguish 2 types of pre-prescriptions:
- the preprescriptions of which the patient has already the medication in possession.
- the preprescription which still has to be dispensed.
- This has to clear in the find prescription list. The pharmacy does not have to see the prescription that has already be dispensed.
- A dispense quantity of prepresction cannot be changed, because the medication has already been dispensed. Only validate or decline.
- Can dosage can be? A change implies an approval of the preprescription.
- What to do with the dispense of which the preprescription has been declined.
- Stephane will add a note that the prescriber has to be careful, that the medication has already been dispensed.
- This might evolve in time.
- Stephane will adjust the document.
- We will discuss this document at the F2F.
- Presentation on 12th July
- The webinar is only 40 minutes.
- We need some update. We used Juergen's version and extended the presentation
- Michael will send the slide deck to Stephane and Juergen
Comments on MMA UBP
- the constraints on the resources were not clear enough.
- Marc will look at the document and approach Juergen if it is not clear.
- Reserve some time in Sardinia.
Why is UBP not used? Make the document more about the meta data and it more usable for general.
- Esther will review the document and come with suggestions.
Any other business