Pharm Tech Minutes 2019.04.11
- 1 Meeting minutes
- 2 Minutes
- 2.1 09:30 - 09:35 Welcome
- 2.2 9:35 - 10:30 Work-item "Adverse Event Reporting (ADER)" Part 1
- 2.3 10:30 - 11:00 Medication Information Sharing
- 2.4 11:00 - 11:15 Coffee Break
- 2.5 11:15 - 12:30 Supply topics Part 1
- 2.6 15:15 - 15:45 --- Coffee break ---
- 2.7 15:45 - 16:45 Supply topics Part 2
- 2.8 16:45 - 17:00 Any other business
- 2.9 17:00 - Adjourn
Join IHE Pharmacy's WebEx meeting
Wed., April 10th at Thurs., April 11th, 2019, 9:00.... | 9 am
Paris (Europe Summer GMT + 02: 00)
Meeting Number: 234 934 563
Password : This meeting is not protected by a password.
+ 44-203-478-5289 UK Domestic Toll
Access code: 234 934 563
You need numbers or additional information? See international phone numbers .
09:30 - 09:35 Welcome
- Stephane Spahni
- Esther Peelen
- Jacqueline Surugue
- Michael Tan
- Marc Robberecht
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Leonidas Tzimis
9:35 - 10:30 Work-item "Adverse Event Reporting (ADER)" Part 1
- Funding has not been succesful. Lareb has sent in a pitch, but the Dutch government did not reward it with a funding.
- EMA has their focus on IDMP and look at the IHE proposal as a responsibility of each country.
- We should continue to look for funding for example through Universities and or European funding.
- Try to get HL7 Europe interested ( Catherine Chronaki).
- Some countries are already experimenting with adverse events for example | UKproject
- The FHIR resource itself is not mature ( level 0). The Patient Care workgroup have a biweekly telephone conference on Thursday's 5 pm EST on this topic.
- IHE Pharmacy will continue to pursue to find interested parties and for funding of this proj ect.
- The Adverse Event and Edverse Event reporting are tightly related and are important for the pharmaco vigilance.
10:30 - 11:00 Medication Information Sharing
- Strategic discussion on IDMP, Medication knowledge and supporting HL7 resources
- International Board asked us to think about IDMP
- Understanding the influence of IDMP
- Our profiles support any terminology and coding.
- EU Horizon 2020 project: "Upscaling the global identification of medicines"
- Also see the slide deck about IDMP.File:Medicinal products.pptx
- A Unicom project is setup with 12 workpackages.
- Which Workpackages are of interest for IHE Pharmacy?
- This not completely clear. We need to ask Christian Hay for advice.
- Also need to know who has the lead in each work package. Certain workpackages seem interesting:
- Workpackage 5,6,7, 8 and 9 seem to have activities which are strongly related to work of IHE Pharm
- Stephane, Jacqueline and Jose are interested to contribute as individuals.
- IHE Europe is already involved in WP1. Karima Bourquard is the contact person from IHE Europe.
11:00 - 11:15 Coffee Break
11:15 - 12:30 Supply topics Part 1
- Review current status
- Define work items, schedule and next steps
- Work-item members
- Plans and strategies on uptake
15:15 - 15:45 --- Coffee break ---
15:45 - 16:45 Supply topics Part 2
- Continue work
- Work on Technical Supplement