Pharm Tech Minutes 2019.04.11
- 1 Meeting minutes
- 2 Minutes
- 2.1 09:30 - 09:35 Welcome
- 2.2 9:35 - 10:30 Work-item "Adverse Event Reporting (ADER)" Part 1
- 2.3 10:30 - 11:00 Medication Information Sharing
- 2.4 11:00 - 11:15 Coffee Break
- 2.5 11:15 - 12:30 Supply topics Part 1
- 2.6 15:15 - 15:45 --- Coffee break ---
- 2.7 15:45 - 16:45 Supply topics Part 2
- 2.8 16:45 - 17:00 Any other business
- 2.9 17:00 - Adjourn
Join IHE Pharmacy's WebEx meeting
Wed., April 10th at Thurs., April 11th, 2019, 9:00.... | 9 am
Paris (Europe Summer GMT + 02: 00)
Meeting Number: 234 934 563
Password : This meeting is not protected by a password.
+ 44-203-478-5289 UK Domestic Toll
Access code: 234 934 563
You need numbers or additional information? See international phone numbers .
09:30 - 09:35 Welcome
- Stephane Spahni
- Esther Peelen
- Jacqueline Surugue
- Michael Tan
- Marc Robberecht
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Leonidas Tzimis
9:35 - 10:30 Work-item "Adverse Event Reporting (ADER)" Part 1
- Funding has not been succesful. Lareb has sent in a pitch, but the Dutch government did not reward it with a funding.
- EMA has their focus on IDMP and look at the IHE proposal as a responsibility of each country.
- We should continue to look for funding for example through Universities and or European funding.
- Try to get HL7 Europe interested ( Catherine Chronaki).
- Some countries are already experimenting with adverse events for example | UKproject
- The FHIR resource itself is not mature ( level 0). The Patient Care workgroup have a biweekly telephone conference on Thursday's 5 pm EST on this topic.
- IHE Pharmacy will continue to pursue to find interested parties and for funding of this proj ect.
- The Adverse Event and Edverse Event reporting are tightly related and are important for the pharmaco vigilance.
10:30 - 11:00 Medication Information Sharing
- Strategic discussion on IDMP, Medication knowledge and supporting HL7 resources
- International Board asked us to think about IDMP
- Understanding the influence of IDMP
- Our profiles support any terminology and coding.
- EU Horizon 2020 project: "Upscaling the global identification of medicines"
- Also see the slide deck about IDMP.File:Medicinal products.pptx
- A Unicom project is setup with 12 workpackages.
- Which Workpackages are of interest for IHE Pharmacy?
- This not completely clear. We need to ask Christian Hay for advice.
- Also need to know who has the lead in each work package. Certain workpackages seem interesting:
- Workpackage 5,6,7, 8 and 9 seem to have activities which are strongly related to work of IHE Pharm
- Stephane, Jacqueline and Jose are interested to contribute as individuals.
- IHE Europe is already involved in WP1. Karima Bourquard is the contact person from IHE Europe.
11:00 - 11:15 Coffee Break
11:15 - 12:30 Supply topics Part 1
- Review current status
- Jose has updated the whitepaper on supply. This has been distributed among the stakeholders, but Jose has not seen any feedback. The document has to be reduced from 100 pages. Some topics might be distracting.
- Here is the document:
- Define work items, schedule and next steps
- Work-item members
- Plans and strategies on uptake
15:15 - 15:45 --- Coffee break ---
15:45 - 16:45 Supply topics Part 2
- Continue work
- Work on Technical Supplement