Pharm Tech Minutes 2019.01.25

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 06:42, 25 January 2019 by Juergenbrandstaetter (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Meeting details

Webex details:

Webpage connection

January 25th 2019
12:30 - 14:00 (1 h 30 min)
Berlin (Europe, GMT+01:00)

Conferentiefaciliteit nodigt u uit om deel te nemen aan deze WebEx-vergadering:

IHE Pharmacy technical committee call

Vr 25 jan, 12:30 uur | 1 u 30 min Amsterdam (Europa Tijd, GMT+01:00) Host: Conferentiefaciliteit

Waar: WebEx Online Vergaderingnummer: 231 046 012

Audioverbinding +44-203-478-5289 UK Domestic Toll Toegangscode: 231 046 012

Local call numbers:



  • Participants
  • Jürgen Brandstätter
  • Michael Tan
  • Stephane Spahni
  • Leonidas Tzimis
  • Review and Approve Agenda
  • Approved
  • Approved

Feedback HL7 WGM

  • Report from Michael
  • FHIR is in the focus, working on the new version 5, trying to get the maturity of the resources to a higher level
  • They are searching for real implementations in production for FHIR to level them up to Final
  • Planning of HL7 patient care on Adverse Events
  • Talked to Rick Smithy, working at EMA on IDMP:
  • Might be interested in Adverse Event Reporting, consider that EMA gets involved
  • Michael does follow-up
  • Progress on Medication Knowledge from PHAST
  • Talked to Francoise Macary:
  • Are using "Medication Knowledge Resource" FHIR resource
  • Works together with Isabelle Gibaud
  • Found Issues: What shall go into Medication, what into Medication Knowledge

Preparation of February F2F

  • ITI/PCC/QRPH Joint meeting in Treviso has been moved to US
  • Decision: PHARM will not join the Joint Meeting in US
  • meeting on Monday 25th/ Tuesday 26th February
  • Decision: Dates will not be changed
  • meeting venue
  • Potential new location: Niort
  • Can come: Jacqueline, Michael, Stephane
  • Can't come for sure: Jürgen, Leonidas
  • Unclear: Jose, Esther, Simon, Marc
  • Action item: Remind people to fill the doodle, so that we see attendance (Michael)
  • And if they can't come, if this depends on the location
  • Alternative: In Stephane's university, Geneva
  • meeting agenda
  • tbd
  • Possible Joint Meeting in Treviso in summer
  • Moving Chania-Meeting from June to September would be possible, depends on the decision on Treviso
  • Decision: Meeting Joint with ITI/PCC/QRPH has priority
  • If Treviso happens, the Chania meeting will be moved to next season
  • Decision on Treviso must fall before April 19, 2019
  • Action item: Negotiate with Sarah Bell (Michael)
  • Ok for Chania to wait for this deadline


  • Progress webinar activities
  • No status because Esther not present in the call
  • Postponed to next call

Progress Work items

  • Adverse Drug Event Reporting (ADER) (Michael)
  • Status
  • Not much progress since last time
  • Michael tried to put it on the NICTIZ budget of 2019, which failed
  • Consequence: Not uch time available for this work-item
  • Supply Flow Profile (Esther)
  • Status
  • No status because Esther, Jose, Marc are not present in the call
  • Postponed to next call
  • FHIR Versions of the remaining existing Community Profiles (CMPD, PRE, DIS, PADV, PML, MTP) (Stephane)
  • Status
  • (Slow) work-in-progress, will not be ready for this summer
  • Switzerland is very active in this area, some people could be attracted (e.g., Oliver Egger)
  • Report on "eMedication strategy of CH" will be created by Stephane for eHealth Suisse, due in Oct 2019
  • This report could be the trigger for getting funding in CH for a "FHIR CMPD"
  • Pre-Prescription
  • Status
  • Work-item lead: Stephane
  • Targeted: having a set of CPs available for review at the F2F in February
  • Document to review contains 3 possible ways to handle the situation that medication has been dispensed BEFORE a prescription is available
  • Decision on principle way needed, before actual work on CPs can be started
  • Action item: Review document until in 2 weeks (all)

Any other business

  • e-Immunization project
  • Will not come before summer

Pharmacy Technical Committee