Pharm Tech Minutes 2018.06.26
From IHE Wiki
- 1 Meeting details
- 2 Minutes
Join IHE Pharmacy's WebEx meeting
https://phastinternational.webex.com/join/ihepharmacy | or go to https://phastinternational.webex.com and paste 956 796 372
Join by phone
- +33 17091 8646 France toll
- +43 125 302 1542 Austria toll
- +32 2894 8317 Belgium toll
- +41 43456 9564 Switzerland toll
Access code: 956 796 372
9:00 -13:00 IHE Pharmacy Board report and maintenance
- Set up the new planning for the period 2018-2019.
- Tony Schaller has made an external extension of the IHE CDA extended schema.
- IHE will not review the material, but will publish the material with a disclaimer.
- HL7 Pharmacy has published new HL7 CDA templates. Austria will not change their specifications and remain with the CDAr2 templates.
- We decide not to organize a Webinar, because the last time there were too few attendants. There was recording of the Webinar that could be replayed.
- Oliver Egger has submitted 4 editorial comments, but these are not structural changes. We decide to edit the document and republish the document.
- Juergen will edit the document and send the document to the members.
14:00- 15:30 Adverse Event Reporting
- Use case and input.
- Status of FHIR resource
- Define work items and next steps.