Pharm Tech Minutes 2018.06.26
From IHE Wiki
- 1 Meeting details
- 2 Minutes
Join IHE Pharmacy's WebEx meeting
https://phastinternational.webex.com/join/ihepharmacy | or go to https://phastinternational.webex.com and paste 956 796 372
Join by phone
- +33 17091 8646 France toll
- +43 125 302 1542 Austria toll
- +32 2894 8317 Belgium toll
- +41 43456 9564 Switzerland toll
Access code: 956 796 372
9:00 -13:00 IHE Pharmacy Board report and maintenance
- We have set up an e-mail to ask PHAST about their position as sponsor of IHE Pharmacy
- Set up the new planning Planning schedule for the period 2018-2019.
- In this planning we also have decided on the dates and location of the autumn meeting.
- The meeting will be hosted by GS1 in Amstelveen ( Suburb of Amsterdam). One meeting room is in the woods. ( the second day).
- Tony Schaller has made an external extension of the IHE CDA extended schema.
- IHE will not review the material, but will publish the material with a disclaimer.
- HL7 Pharmacy has published new HL7 CDAr2.1 templates. Austria will not change their specifications and remain with the CDAr2 templates.
- We decide not to organize a Webinar, because the last time there were too few attendants. There was recording of the Webinar that could be replayed.
- Oliver Egger has submitted 4 editorial comments, but these are not structural changes. We decide to edit the document and republish the document.
- Juergen will edit the document and send the document to the members.
14:00- 15:30 Adverse Event Reporting
- Use case and input have been explained.
- A New Work Item has been set up. Michael will distribute File:The document.
- The IHE Pharmacy agrees to accept this work item for the 2019 period.
- Status of FHIR resource of Adverse Event is maturity 0.
- Define work items and next steps. See workitem proposal,
- Planning is to be ready with a document in October 2018.
16:00 - 16:45 DCC call
- IHE Pharmacy Board report.
- IHE PCC is objecting against the Immunization project from Gemini. They consider immunization as their topic.
- Deferred the objection by saying this is a future plan where they could co-operate.
16:45 - 17:00 Supply topics
- Scope for supply
- Transaction for ordering
- Transaction for delivery
- Use of the GS1 EDI messages. These are XML messages.
- Harmonize the glossary: Exampkle: sometimes the word "replenishment" is used. Other times it is "supply fulfillment".