Pharm Tech Minutes 2017.06.15
- 1 Meeting details
- 2 Minutes
- 2.1 09:00 - 10:00 Preparation, planning
- 2.2 10:00 - 10:30 Pharmacy Board report review
- 2.3 10:30 - 13:30 MTP, PRE, DIS, PADV, PML change proposals
- 2.4 13:30 - 14:30 Lunch
- 2.5 14:30 - 15:45 Supply White paper
- 2.6 15:45 - 16:00 Break
- 2.7 16:00 - 17:30 Information about other workgroups ?
- 2.8 17:30 - 18:30 Visit to distribution Company
Thursday, 15th June 2017, 9:00-17:00 CET 10:00-18:00 EEST (Eastern European Summer Time)
Chania General Hospital 4th floor, Room 300.B2.17
Access code: 956 796 372
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Stephane Spahni
- Jose Costa Texeira
- Michael Tan
- Jacqueline Surugue
- Marc Robberecht ( Webex)
- Jurgen Brandstatter ( Webex)
09:00 - 10:00 Preparation, planning
- Agenda, status of projects (MMA, Supply, ADM, Catalogs, MedDoc)
- 30m Plan October meeting and if time allows, start drafting plan for 2018/19
- review of the 2017/2018 agenda.
- F2F probably 2/3 or 9/10 or 26/27 October
- F2F in February probably in Oslo
- HL7 meeting in May will be in Koeln
- F2F meeting in June Portugal?
- Action Jacqueline will set up doodle
- Action Marc to confirm availability
10:00 - 10:30 Pharmacy Board report review
See seperate document.
- Michael will perform editorial changes and send it the pharmacy group.
- After approval Michael will send it to Jamie Kontos ofDCC.
- Jurgen will give the presentation at the DCC conference call.
10:30 - 13:30 MTP, PRE, DIS, PADV, PML change proposals
- CP110 - CP133
Only the highlights are put under attention of the Pharmacy group:
- CP 112: Action Stephane should add text and title to the section level in CP 112
- CP 113 trivial
- CP 114 2 chapters have the same name. The first chapter is renamed to performer.
- References were explained differently. CP 115, CP 131, CP 132 (reference to dispense item) are harmonized to be in line within the whole bundle in any profile. The document ID has been added. These 3 CP's were approved.
- CP 116 effective time in concern: Only start time is present. CP approved.
- CP 117: description might mislead a reader. ( Problems determined). CP approved
- CP 118: sentence has been moved. CP approved.
- CP 119: only one entry possible. CP approved.
- CP 120: Add diagram: CP approved. This item has references to others. Check ADM. CP approved.
- CP 121: The constraint on 1 ID of MTP. has been removed. CP approved.
- CP 122: Author was sometimes lost. Clarification of conditions when author should be mentioned. CP approved.
- CP 123: renaming profiles. CP approved.
- CP 124: Correction of LOINC codes. CP approved.
- CP 125: Technical change on namespace of IHE urn:ihe:pharm. This would it make more generic. However the risk is that older version are not compatible with new. Jurgen has checked with Austria, Switzerland and Poland. No objections from these countries. CP approved.
- CP 126: When there are 2 authors ( prescriber, nurse who documents) you would loose 1 author in PML. Additional author has been added if it is different. Phrasing has to be aligned with CP 122. Add an extra sentence to explain that this is only necessary in exceptional case. This has also to be added to ADM.
- CP 129: text has been removed from MTP (editorial changed). CP approved.
- CP 130: Value set should have been defined in the PRE profile instead of MTP profile. CP approved.
- CP 133: Administration could have references to a Pharmaceutical advice. This should be similar with dispenses. The question is to which Pharmaceutical advice? Text has been adjusted, title has been modified. CP approved.
- CP 127: Clarification on renewable period This differs from the prescription validity period. This depends on national legislative rules. CP approved. Text has to be improved. Do we also need to rewrite the document validity period ( in the header)?
- CP 128: Intention is clarification on differences on substitution: Is it a permission, handling or act? There has been a lot of discussion. Kai has provided some suggestions on the wording. CP is approved.
13:30 - 14:30 Lunch
14:30 - 15:45 Supply White paper
- We need to collect the requirements in the document.
- Identify the data and transactions requirements:
- resupply request:
- optionality will be handled in the profile work.
- the handeling of request and supply will be repeated within the supply chain.
- the product identification is required
- Leonidas would like the agreed price to be added.
- Maximum delay for resupply. ( Delivery condition).
- Also look at the GS1 requirements. We do not need to reinvent the wheel.
- Feedback from supplier.
- Added extra delivery information e.g. partial delivery or due date.
- Think about a tracking ID.
- Delivery from Supplier to Pharmacy.
- This process is repeated several times in the supply chain.
- Delivery permission request.
- This is for example in the case of returning of supplied goods.
- Consider to rename to "return permission request".
- Inventory request:
- you can either send the inventory level.
- or you send a message if you consume certain stock.
- Product lookup
- This is required to support the FMD process. For example using a barcode to verify the product.
- Actors are called: to be confirmed.
- Product information requester.
- Product Physical data provider.
- Product Background data provider.
- resupply request:
15:45 - 16:00 Break
16:00 - 17:30 Information about other workgroups ?
- HL7 FHIR is now focussed on the US realm, but the requirements from IHE was supposed to be solved with extensions.
- The following resources from FHIR are usable:
- medication requests
- medication dispense
- medication administration.
- medication statement should be usable, but to be verified.
- medication resource ( the product) is not complete.
- We should involve HL7 in the review of MMA.
IHE FHIR workgroup:
- How should we publish FHIR profiles? This has been discussed in the IHE FHIR workgroup. The HL7 FHIR approach is much more flexible.
- Do we need to maintain the traditional method of publication?
- IT vendors will look at the FHIR publication method and not the IHE publication method.
ISO DTR 20831 medication management has been published
This is the link to the ISO Document for review purposes. FILE REMOVED DUE TO COPYRIGHT CONCERNS.
ISO DTR 19293 e-dispense has been finalized. It will be published soon.
Open Medicine has been approved.
IDMP has a discussion about medicine substances used for the purpose as a value set for medication intolerance.
17:30 - 18:30 Visit to distribution Company
- visit to the warehouse of the federal Chania pharmacy association