Pharm Tech Minutes 2017.04.20
- Review of changes to CMPD profiles
- Updates and discussion on MMA:
- Profile status:
- One open question to discuss with HL7 Pharmacy in Madrid, (about request querying)
- On Administration, one open question, just starting to be discussed (about use of lot numbers, etc in a medication report)
- Profile status:
Next steps: Madrid will be a place for these two discussions, hopefully then we can have all the technical questions answered.
- Updates and discussion on Supply WP
- Jose to update the document on the final steps (clean up and add data needs) as per the last Supply meeting.
- Marc will take over as from early May
Discussion on PMP document:
- In previous call with the PMP team, Jose has suggested that our pending work item could be recovered, as a short work, just to publish our current knowledge
- For the suggestion to be acceptable, there has to be commitment. Now is a difficult, so we can only promise the work if we have the capacity.
Actions: we will check in Chania the status of the work and if ready, deliver it there.
- HL7 work group meeting in Madrid - preparation / pending issues?
- Meeting is canceled as per the previous IHE call and emails
- Main points to discuss from our work items: Medication Administration (1. query by performer and Medication Instance (lot number, etc)).
- Board report:
We could not make it ready, we will take some time in Chania to review it.
- Meeting minutes status:
They are not complete, which is bad not only for our organization but to anyone that looks into our work. Decision: We should revert to the style that Juergen uses, and do the minutes on the spot. The group will help the co-chairs ensure that the minutes are kept during the calls and not postponed.