Pharm Tech Minutes 2017.03.16
From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 06:18, 16 March 2017 by Costateixeira (Created page with "== Attendees == * Esther Peelen * Marc Robberecht * Leonidas Tzimis * Jose Costa Teixeira == Varia == Leonidas will be at the EAHP congress and will present the short paper...")
- Esther Peelen
- Marc Robberecht
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Jose Costa Teixeira
Leonidas will be at the EAHP congress and will present the short paper on Falsified Medicines
= Discussion on white paper
- Structure: Goal is to finish asap. Scope is more than enough to make profiles.
- Data requirements: Best to use a high-level analysis, and not a special section for the detailed analysis. Jose will update the document accordingly.
- How does the white paper and use cases correspond to profiles?
- A: The goal is to list the use cases, aggregate requirements, and then re-group them in abstract actors and features that can be then recombined to implement any use case.
Document content and Actions
- UBP name can be removed from the document
- About relating scanning of barcodes to the information they provide:
- Esther will look at 12 and 13 to add indication that the information from the barcodes comes from scanning.
- About using GS1 only vs also HL7:
- Esther confirms that GS1 is devoted to external transactions (extra mural), so may not be adequate for internal transactions.
- We should investigate to see if we can use GS1 also for internal use.
- If not, we can also decide that first release of the profiles would be targeted mostly at external transactions.
- Then we decide whether to go with one standard or both.
- GS1 has also aligned their functional model, wich means that GS1 XML, EANCOM.. are aligned and can be interchanged.
- Transactions and priorities:
To be sent by email and collect opinions on priority and group:
- . Resupply request
- . Delivery
- . Inventory
- . Recall
- . Product lookup
- . Barcode parsing
- Jose will send to the Supply list.
- Jose to make the link to Supply in the MMA discussions
- Jose also to explain how would an administration would deal with the barcode content (via parsing transactions or not).