Pharm Tech Minutes 2017.02.07

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 07:27, 7 February 2017 by Costateixeira (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Meeting Minutes

10:00 - 10:30 Welcome


  • Leonidas Tzimis
  • Michael Tan
  • José Costa Teixeira
  • Marc Robberecht

Joining later:

  • Juergen Brandstaetter
  • Jacqueline Surugue
  • Tom de Jong

Approval of Dublin F2F Minutes

Pending action items:

  • Action item: Start organizing (Jacqueline)
  • Action item: Finalize the profiles and make sure that profiles are published (Stephane)
  • Action item: Check possibilities within AGFA Madrid for support in finding meeting space (Marc)
  • Action item: Approach HL7 and ISO to check, if they are willing to meet to such a meeting (Michael)
  • Action item: Deliver text to team until end of October (Jacqueline)
  • Action item: Take care of publishing (Jose)

Motion to approve as is and review pending action items during this F2F: Michael/ Leonidas. Approved by everyone.

Approval of the agenda: Approved

10:00 - Supply - Falsified Medicines Directive paper

  • Document is accepted by the group for publishing
  • Next work item: Short paper on
    • The role of interoperability in optimal stock reordering: a paper that explains how, thanks to standard interoperability, there can be a system that colllets all necessary information about stock status, consumptions, etc, and can from there derive the optimal point of reordering items.
    • Multi-faceted Medication Lists: A paper to explain that instead of defining medication lists upfront, we advise stakeholders to store the "raw data" and then derive any flavour from that data.

11:20 - Supply - Transactions and naming

Intro on scope

  • Jacqueline mentions the existence of Groupements Hospitaliers Territoires in France, a cooperative initiative joining several hospitals
  • Leonidas mentions the concept of the interconnected hospitals in Crete

Pharmacy Planning Committee