Pharm Tech Minutes 2017.01.19
Editing Pharm Tech Minutes 2016.06.02
Thursday, 2nd June 2016, 16:00 CET
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Michael Tan
- Juergen Brandstaetter
- Marc Robberecht
Preparation for Naples F2F
- Tom de Jong (on the 7th)?
Schedule changes (i.e. have earlier junch as suggested by Jeremiah): We have the option to start early since everyone is there We can also skip one of the breaks if the morning is too short. Decision: we will wait fo ITI/PCC/... discussion and see if we need to adjust the meeting schedule.
eMedication Project in Switzerland
- They are based in IHE but not fully adopting CMPD
- One important gap is the Medication Administration
- IHE has some ongoing work on that topic.
If it is requested, it must be delivered rapidly. We must apply the same approach (i.e. a common model) to have CDA and other (e.g. FHIR) Administration Reports.
- All the formalities are OK, so we have the "green light".
- we must inform Publishing (Mary)
- One new content profile and the corresponding impact on the other profiles.
We will include this discussion in the MMA discussion slot on the 7th: start with a common functionality, then study impact on implementation from all perspectives.
- Transactions reviewed - We need to discuss in Naples about the Product lookup transaction:
- Synchronous (meaning one transaction Product query and response) or Asynchronous (can decouple query and response)
- Naming of transactions will be discussed in Naples
- Michael will align with HL7 today, and have a discussion on Friday with John Hatem
- Important to ensure the collaboration - gforge items, change proposals, and invite HL7 to our discussions if they want.
- Marc and Jose will work on some examples for Administration before Naples