Difference between revisions of "Pharm Tech Minutes 2016.03.24"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "= Attendees = Stéphane Spahni José Costa Teixeira Michael Tan == Review of Agenda == Approved * Updates from work groups: ** Supply Discussions José states that the tra...")
 
(Attendees)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
= Attendees =
 
= Attendees =
  
Stéphane Spahni
+
* Stéphane Spahni
José Costa Teixeira
+
* José Costa Teixeira
Michael Tan
+
* Michael Tan
  
 
== Review of Agenda ==
 
== Review of Agenda ==
 
Approved
 
Approved
  
 +
= Updates from work groups: =
  
* Updates from work groups:
+
== Supply Discussions ==
** Supply Discussions
+
 
José states that the transactions have evolved a bit since the F2F meeting and are now more agreeable
 
José states that the transactions have evolved a bit since the F2F meeting and are now more agreeable
 
There is already a proposed implementation sequence, starting with the common and "easy" transactions like ordering, and then going to the more complicated ones like inventory/consumption.
 
There is already a proposed implementation sequence, starting with the common and "easy" transactions like ordering, and then going to the more complicated ones like inventory/consumption.
Line 17: Line 17:
 
FMD short guidance paper is being prepared. Last revision was by Christian Hay.
 
FMD short guidance paper is being prepared. Last revision was by Christian Hay.
  
** FHIR Discussions
+
== FHIR Discussions ==
No reply from the group - no objection, so we should continue. Next step is to come up with a set of transactions and start profiling - as soon as we have a template.
+
Jose sent a request to start with Administration. We agree that no reply from the group = no objection, so we should continue.  
Jose reports that the IHE Documentation Group is working on profile templates and FHIR will be one of the targeted standards. Hopefully this will give us a starting template for Volume2 . But for Volume 1 we may not need this.  
+
Next step is to come up with a set of transactions and start profiling - as soon as we have a template.
 +
Jose reports that the IHE Documentation Group is working on profile templates and FHIR will be one of the targeted standards. Hopefully this will give us a starting template for Volume2 . But for Volume 1 we should not need this.  
  
 
Overview of the considered transactions. Will be sent to the main group.
 
Overview of the considered transactions. Will be sent to the main group.
Line 27: Line 28:
 
FHIR workflow discussions are going well, but not finished. Jose has a good feeling that the current resources may almost suffice for IHE needs.
 
FHIR workflow discussions are going well, but not finished. Jose has a good feeling that the current resources may almost suffice for IHE needs.
  
** Update on CP PHARM 101
+
== Update on CP PHARM 101 ==
 
CP was lost and not integrated. It is the description of MTP reference in PRE and DIS profiles.
 
CP was lost and not integrated. It is the description of MTP reference in PRE and DIS profiles.
 
Stéphane will have a request for other changes, so this can be combined.
 
Stéphane will have a request for other changes, so this can be combined.
Stéphane will look at this and eventually start from the CP to make the changes in the TF.
+
'''Action Item: Stéphane will look at this and eventually start from the CP to make the changes in the TF.'''
  
* HL7 WGM in May
+
== HL7 WGM in May ==
 
Given the lack of topics and the limited availability of participants, there seems to be a consensus to not do this meeting.
 
Given the lack of topics and the limited availability of participants, there seems to be a consensus to not do this meeting.
IHE proposes to cancel this year's meeting.
+
'''IHE proposes to cancel this year's meeting.'''
  
* Update on openMedicine
+
== Update on openMedicine ==
Discussion on sending several complementary identifiers
+
Discussion on sending several complementary identifiers in a prescription
 
One point of attention is the need for formulary data exchange.
 
One point of attention is the need for formulary data exchange.
IHE is maintaining the epSOS.  
+
IHE is maintaining the epSOS specs but on a separate track.  
Changes from openMedicine would go from epSOS EXPAND to relay to the CEF eHN CBEH... which would then proceed with the changes. They may or not be requested also to Pharmacy. Stéphane is member of eHN.
+
Changes from openMedicine would go from epSOS EXPAND to relay to the CEF eHN CBEH... which would then proceed with the changes. They may or not be requested also to Pharmacy.  
 +
Stéphane is member of eHN.
  
* Modeling Pharmacy profiles with MDHT tool
+
== Modeling Pharmacy profiles with MDHT tool ==
 
To use MDHT, there is a need to add a templateID to determine the content structure.
 
To use MDHT, there is a need to add a templateID to determine the content structure.
 
e.g. in the DIS profile, the following could be added:
 
e.g. in the DIS profile, the following could be added:
Line 55: Line 57:
 
       <consumable>
 
       <consumable>
  
'''Action Item: Stéphane to confer quickly with Kai cc this problem in ArtDecor, and then proceed with the planning of the changes. To be checked with Juergen about impact on profiles and existing implementations'''
+
'''Action Item: Stéphane to confer quickly with Kai cc this problem in ArtDecor, and then proceed with the planning of the changes'''
 +
To be checked with Juergen about impact on profiles and existing implementations.
  
* Calendar for publication
+
== Calendar for publication ==
Jose will discuss with Mary the dates for publication
+
Jose will discuss with Mary the dates for publication given our delays and lack of templates
  
* Any other business
+
== Any other business ==
 
Michael suggests that we start drafting an agenda for Vienna during our ISO meeting in Amsterdam in May.
 
Michael suggests that we start drafting an agenda for Vienna during our ISO meeting in Amsterdam in May.

Revision as of 10:34, 24 March 2016

Attendees

  • Stéphane Spahni
  • José Costa Teixeira
  • Michael Tan

Review of Agenda

Approved

Updates from work groups:

Supply Discussions

José states that the transactions have evolved a bit since the F2F meeting and are now more agreeable There is already a proposed implementation sequence, starting with the common and "easy" transactions like ordering, and then going to the more complicated ones like inventory/consumption. José will post this to the main mailing list and put on FTP Michael advises that FMD may provide a good boost for the Supply profiles. During the next supply call, Jose will contact GS1 people (Christian and Esther) to assist with the FMD cross-over to supply. FMD short guidance paper is being prepared. Last revision was by Christian Hay.

FHIR Discussions

Jose sent a request to start with Administration. We agree that no reply from the group = no objection, so we should continue. Next step is to come up with a set of transactions and start profiling - as soon as we have a template. Jose reports that the IHE Documentation Group is working on profile templates and FHIR will be one of the targeted standards. Hopefully this will give us a starting template for Volume2 . But for Volume 1 we should not need this.

Overview of the considered transactions. Will be sent to the main group. Action Item: José send initial transaction set to Pharmacy WG (after review from FHIR group) Michael advises to write use cases where the transactions are visible. This is accepted - we will identify use cases where the transactions are used, and also showing optional transactions. Action Item: Michael to start drafting some use cases. FHIR workflow discussions are going well, but not finished. Jose has a good feeling that the current resources may almost suffice for IHE needs.

Update on CP PHARM 101

CP was lost and not integrated. It is the description of MTP reference in PRE and DIS profiles. Stéphane will have a request for other changes, so this can be combined. Action Item: Stéphane will look at this and eventually start from the CP to make the changes in the TF.

HL7 WGM in May

Given the lack of topics and the limited availability of participants, there seems to be a consensus to not do this meeting. IHE proposes to cancel this year's meeting.

Update on openMedicine

Discussion on sending several complementary identifiers in a prescription One point of attention is the need for formulary data exchange. IHE is maintaining the epSOS specs but on a separate track. Changes from openMedicine would go from epSOS EXPAND to relay to the CEF eHN CBEH... which would then proceed with the changes. They may or not be requested also to Pharmacy. Stéphane is member of eHN.

Modeling Pharmacy profiles with MDHT tool

To use MDHT, there is a need to add a templateID to determine the content structure. e.g. in the DIS profile, the following could be added: <entryRelationship typeCode='REFR'> <templateID='OID for PHARM + SubID for content sections'/>

   <substanceAdministration classCode='SBADM' moodCode='INT'>
     <id root=' ' extension=' '/>    
      <code code='MTPItem'
       codeSystem='1.3.6.1.4.1.19376.1.9.2.2' 
       displayName=' Medication Treatment Plan Item' 
       codeSystemName='IHE Pharmacy Item Type List'/>
     <consumable>

Action Item: Stéphane to confer quickly with Kai cc this problem in ArtDecor, and then proceed with the planning of the changes To be checked with Juergen about impact on profiles and existing implementations.

Calendar for publication

Jose will discuss with Mary the dates for publication given our delays and lack of templates

Any other business

Michael suggests that we start drafting an agenda for Vienna during our ISO meeting in Amsterdam in May.