Pharm Tech Minutes 2016.02.17
- 1 Attendees
- 2 13:30 - 14:30 Planning Committee review of strategy and vision (Juergen)
- 3 14:30 - 15:30 Supply topics, Part 2
- 4 15:30 - 16:00 Break
- 5 15:30 - 16:00 Medication Data collection - continued
- 6 16:00-17:00 Any other business
- 7 17:00 - Adjourn
Juergen Brandstaetter Michael Tan Leonidas Tzimis José Costa Teixeira Jacqueline Surugue Marc Robberecht (webex) Amanda Delaroque (webex)
13:30 - 14:30 Planning Committee review of strategy and vision (Juergen)
- Joint ISO TC215, HL7 pharmacy, IHE Pharmacy meeting 6/6/2016
Michael reports the discussion with HL7 and ISO for an eventual joint meeting: People from NorthAmerica find it difficult to fund a travel to Europe for a joint meeting, and vice-versa.
- Proposal to organize remote session on friday of the WGM.
Initial topics suggested for discussion:
- If we have an Administration profile, we may need to define things like the GTS as was done in v3. How to define timings?
- If all medication resources refer to a medication, how can we use ISO IDMP there?
- This seems typically an IHE task - combining 2 standards
Michael will notify HL7 that we are taking this, and will take the lead to gather topics within IHE and ISO.
- ISO is preparing a "dispense Record" standard (Jose will co-lead)
- Related projects: Leonidas mentions a project, one of the topics for the next 4 years is the Medication Shortage. European Medicines Shortage Research Network. This is related to the Dispense record, and also to our "supply" work.
- Leonidas will report so that IHE analyses the impact and synergies.
- Confirmed for June 28, 29th
- Juergen will notify IHE Pharmacy when he confirms the place and other noteworthy aspects.
- Pharmacy visit is confirmed - possibly Viktor Hafner's pharmacy.
Postponed for next F2F
Autumn Pharmacy F2F meeting (October)
Group will check options for venues -
- Jacqueline and Leonidas will check if Dublin is a possibility. Will get back to the group by end of March.
- Jacqueline will also check for London as a backup option
- Juergen will check Munich as a potential candidate for a future meeting.
14:30 - 15:30 Supply topics, Part 2
- Pending Issues of White Paper Supply
- Barcoding profile
15:30 - 16:00 Break
15:30 - 16:00 Medication Data collection - continued
- Update Jose