Pharm Tech Minutes 2016.01.12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Simon Letellier
- Marc Robberecht
Review of the slidedeck of Jose on "IHE supply work for HL7 discussion"
- Separation of messages into HL7 on Clinical part and GS1 on Logistics part makes sense
- Arrows on the HL7 messages for the "red" HL7 part (Slide 3/8) need to be red, not blue.
- Need to highlight the basic and required messages
- and the added value of "optional" messages for a higher level of communication
- Recall ?(Slide 6) need to be review to define the meaning and links with product workflow. Recall of products or request of information on the supply workflow ?
- Order, Delivery and Inventory ! 3 great blocks (Slides 4,5 and 7) to summarise the topic.
- Further investigations are postponed to be discussed with Jose.