Pharm Tech Minutes 2015.06.18
- 1 Meeting details
- 2 9:15 - 10:15 Welcome
- 3 10:15 - 10:45 HMW Review
- 4 10:45 - 12:30 CMPD/ PML
- 5 12:30 - 13:00 Lunch
- 6 13:00 - 15:00 E_prescription in Greece
- 7 14:15 - 14:30 Break
- 8 10:45 - 12:30 CMPD/ PML (cont)
- 9 14:15 - 15:15 Healthcare Products Catalogue
- 10 15:15 - 16:00 Review of FHIR profiles
- 11 16:00 - 17:00 Medication Data overview
- 12 18:00 Adjourn
Thursday, 18 June 2014, 10:00 CET
Chania General Hospital Meeting room number 300.15
All the meeting details and directions are on the wiki: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Pharm_Meeting_Chania_June_2015
Meeting number: 950 926 990
- +33 17091 8646 France toll
- 0800-9-19312 France toll free
Having trouble dialing in? Try these backup numbers:
- 0800-051-3810 Call-in toll-free number (UK)
- +44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)
Call-in Numbers: Global Call-in numbers
Access code: 950 926 990
9:15 - 10:15 Welcome
- Jacqueline Surugue
- Stephane Spahni
- Jurgen Brandstatter
- Christoff Gessner
- Jose Costa Texeira
- Michael Tan
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Marc Robberecht ( via Webex)
- Review and Approve Agenda
- HMW will probably take less time.
- next CMPD/PML
- Maintenance of CP's
- Need to discuss renaming of IHE profile
- Glossary to be added today
- For Friday
- Medication management review of comments
- Medication treatment is too long, combine with CP for Thursday, so that it can be published
- Discuss the European Connectathon in Germany, during session with Alexander Berler
- On Friday discuss workflow, medication statements.
- Need more time on vision, roadmap (between 14:00-15:00)
- ISO will be discussed in the end.
- Approval of minutes of Technical Committee TCon on May 28
- There are no minutes of May 28th. There is agreement, that no minutes are required. Jose will update the wiki with a statement pointing to the agenda.
- Approval of minutes of JointISO_HL7_IHE meeting on May 15: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Pharm_Tech_Minutes_2015.05.15
- The group approves the minutes as a summary.
- We will ask ISO and HL7 Pharmacy to provide comments on the minutes.
10:15 - 10:45 HMW Review
- Focus on prescription and pharmacy validation:
- Do we want two seperate mechanism to provide and approve order?
- In community pharmacy the requirements tends to use updates of the orders or a new order.
- OMP is without signature and has no value. An order RDE is required.
- Implementors prefer one type of order that supports both cases.
- The prescription will be a RDE
- The dispense is a logistical act RGV
- Also a need to capture the preparation of the nurse. Administration plan?
- In France they call it preparation of administration.
- The administration is usually done by the nurses.
- Defining next steps
- Marc and Jose will continue the work and book time slots.
10:45 - 12:30 CMPD/ PML
- review of changes to profiles of CMPD and PML
- Discussion of the medication treatment profile reviewed by Mary Jungers.
- The underlying orders and prescriptions need to be attached to the treatment.
- A definition of the treatment plan is discussed and added to the glossary.
- Currently a treatment plan document contains only one medication item. Multiple medications will result in seperate treatment items, even though they are dependant of each other. This is because it might be too complex at the current stage.
- The definition of the medication treatment document is removed.
- Definitions are defined in the glossary. The glossary are usually published in the Framework when the TF goes to Final version. However our TF is not yet in Final version.
- For changes see updated document.
- The document MTP is now approved and will be submitted for publication.
- Link to Change Proposals of CMPD :
- The change proposals are related to the introduction of treatment plan.
- Changes to the PML: Reviewed and approved.
- Changes to the other CPs: reviewed and approved
- Mail sent to Mary Jungers, noting the acceptance of Mary's changes and our new changes.
Maintenance Change Proposals: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/TF_Maintenance-2015/CPs/Assigned/
12:30 - 13:00 Lunch
13:00 - 15:00 E_prescription in Greece
- Explanation from Alexander Berler
Greece (IDIKA) has implemented a set of CDA documents for eDispensing and now ePrescription, and it would be interesting to address these with IHE Pharmacy https://www.e-prescription.gr http://www.idika.gr/
- . Content of the document templates
- . Analysis of the workflow
This could also trigger a Greek extension to IHE Pharmacy.
Questions: are those specifications aligned with epSOS, or...? Answer: Yes, aligned with epSOS. There is a gap between epSOS and IHE Pharmacy. Switzerland and Austria have adopted IHE instead of epSOS. epSOS compliance is not implied nor implies IHE Pharmacy compliance. It is understood that the intent would be to use IHE within borders, and epSOS for extra-borders.
Intra-border is rolled out. ePrescription is not yet a closed loop, because the medication orders are not yet covered.
Next steps: Collaboration model:
- IHE Pharmacy to send an email introducing IHE Pharmacy as an expert group and offering to evaluate the work of checking the compatibility or gaps between the Greek and IHE specifications.
- This email would eventually be the trigger for IHE Pharmacy to receive initial material to analyse the scope, kind of work, etc. and to make a decision whether a commitment is possible, resources needed, timing, etc.
- IHE Pharmacy will prepare a letter (2-pager) introducing IHE, the success cases. This letter will be sent to Alexander.
- Alexander will then review and work with IHE.
- After joint review, IHE will send this to bring this discussion to a more formal stage. It is important that Leonidas sends this and/or is mentioned within this project.
=== Second discussion item ===:
The test platform is always expected to be on the latest version of the profiles. In order to supply the "change management" process, IHE Pharmacy will provide the "Tracked Changes" document to IHE Testing Tools, identifying the changes to be made. This will be done at a calendar point to be discussed.
Action Item: To be discussed the moment in the IHE cycle to send this material.
Action Item: : Juergen and Stéphane will present the "demand of profiles" not from IHE Pharmacy, but from their IHE national Deployment committees, including IHE Saudi Arabia. After this, they will discuss with IHE Services. Juergen will write an email to Charles and Eric and Alexander.
14:15 - 14:30 Break
10:45 - 12:30 CMPD/ PML (cont)
The following changes have been reviewed and approved for ballot: CP-PHARM-105 CP-PHARM-106 CP-PHARM-107 CP-PHARM-108
Action item: Jose to send out the ballot. This should be done with Juergen.
14:15 - 15:15 Healthcare Products Catalogue
In scope: List of products and attributes. Out of scope: Interactions check Out of scope: Inventory-related (availability)
Work will be planned in the "planning section" tomorrow.
15:15 - 16:00 Review of FHIR profiles
16:00 - 17:00 Medication Data overview
- Overview of terms and concepts
- Medication data collection
- Defining next steps
- Defining next steps