Pharm Tech Minutes 2015.04.30
Thursday, 30 April 2015, 14:00 CET
Meeting number: 958 775 866
JOIN BY PHONE
+33 17091 8646 France toll
0800-9-19312 France toll free
Call-in Numbers: Global Call-in numbers
Access code: 958 775 866
- Review of the agenda
- Approval of minutes from previous meeting
Planning and Reporting (30 mins)
- Report on ISO meeting
- Work on Medication Management: Concepts and definitions
- A technical report will be submitted as a joint collaboration with IHE.
- A form for ballot submission should be made and submitted before 15th May.
- Action Item: Michael will write a concept and send it to the group. If necessary a special call will be organized.
- Jose shows a pharmacovigilance database from Finland to show what you can do with the information.
- News from HL7
- Supply, Medication profiles, V2+FHIR mapping
- Discussion on orders and observations is going very fast and hard to keep up with. Jose is following the discussion.
- Medication profiles is not an active topic. Question: Should we revive this topic?
- Decision: We will not revive this topic for now.
- HL7 is doing some mapping between v2 and FHIR.
- Should we interfere in the FHIR modelling? Jurgen proposes to set our minds within IHE before discussing the view with HL7.
- Especially the topic of pharmaceutical advice could perhaps another name to make it more understandable for others.
- Marc, Jurgen. Stephane and Jose will convene together to review the CMPD and HMW to get a common understanding within IHE.
- Action item: Marc will set up a doodle.
Pending items (10 mins)
- Check Availability of acronym for Supply profiles (Jose) - still pending
- Prepare page and mailing list with ad-hoc group - still Pending
- Change proposals to approve and send forward- Jurgen - still pending.
- rename of profiles ( Jurgen) - still Pending
Report on Connectathon EU
- Stephane and Jurgen were present
- 4 vendors were present and testing the community profiles
- This is a minimum, but we can expect more vendors from Switzerland and Austria in the near future.
- Next year Stephane will expect vendors to test content profiles.
- Leonidas expects some Greek Vendors to participate in near future.
Preparation / agenda for F2F (Michael)
Note the change of address to Hotel Concorde
Currently there are 13 participants for Paris. Most from IHE, 4 from ISO and 2 from HL7.
- 9:15 9:30 15 min Welcome IHE
- 9:30 9:45 15 min Agenda approval IHE
- 9:45 10:15 30 min Update of ISO work items ISO
- 10:15 10:45 30 min Update of IHE Pharmacy work items IHE
- 10:45 11:00 15 min Break
- 11:00 11:30 30 min Update of HL7 Pharmacy work items HL7
- 11:30 12:30 60 min Workshop ISO e-Dispense use cases ISO/IHE
- 12:30 13:30 60 min Lunch
- 13:30 15:30 120 min Workshop FHIR prescription & dispense HL7/IHE
- 15:30 15:45 15 min Break
- 15:45 17:15 90 min Workshop Medication Statement requirements HL7/IHE
- 17:15 18:00 45 min Workshop FHIR requirements for supply HL7/IHE
- 18:00 18:30 30 min Closing and follow up IHE
- Why should we discuss the topic of NCPDP? NCPDP is trying to spread their standard and IHE could encompass that change by e.g. profiling it.
- 1. Supply and cross-domain interaction:
- Stephane has done updates and housekeeping on existing profiles.
- MTP is still open and scheduled for next week.
- We should be aware of the publishing calendar of this year, if we need to publish documents. Jose will re-send the proposed editorial calendar
- Medication Documentation (Medication Management + Data Management/Capture)
- Medication documentation on Jose tasks list are still pending. Jose will approach other interested persons to get involved. The deliverable will be a white paper.
- The ISO technical report will need some editorial work to put it in ISO format.
- Supply will be presented in the DCC call. Suggest to send it directly to the chairs of involved groups and present it in the DCC.
- Action item: Jose will make a roadmap for the planning for supply.
- What to do with barcodes? Our vision is that barcodes are necessary for supply. Action item: Query Vincent van Pelt about his projects on barcode. (Michael)
- Leonidas mentions that Greece uses a national and an international barcode. Leonidas will invite HL7 Greece to Chania.
- Formulary - no updates
- FHIR - no updates besides harmonization above
- HMW rework - no updates
Any other items
- Leonidas has given a presentation about IHE Pharmacy at Medetel Conference last Friday. It was a good presentation. There is no follow up required.
- link to the presentation:
- Action item: Upload presentation and change this page with the link
- Jurgen has created a folder on the FTP site for the presentation.