Pharm Tech Minutes 2015.04.08
- Review and approval of the agenda (5 minutes)
- Review from last minutes of F2F meeting in Paris (10 minutes)
Minutes are approved.
- Review of open CPs (Juergen, 2 minutes)
CPs are ready and Juergen will send them out as soon as possible, and send a doodle for the CP Processing Call. The decisions in the CP processing calls are binding.
- Preparation for ISO meeting in San Francisco (Jose, 5 minutes)
White paper: The main idea of this white paper is the relationship between the several aspects in a medication list: from the "components" (bottom part of the diagram") to the different types of lists.
- Preparation for ISO/HL7/IHE meeting in Paris (Michael, 5 minutes)
Agenda will be changed according to the suggested changes. On the FHIR topic, IHE will make a tcon to see what is the scope of the discussion and to "warm up" the topic.
- Preparation for IHE meeting in Chania (Leonidas, 5 minutes)
Goals of the F2F meeting: Will be discussed as part of the agenda preparation.
- General discussion: How to manage ad-hoc groups? Should we create dedicated mailing lists? (All, 10 minutes)
Jose/Simon will create the google group and wiki page to show the governance proposed. This governance will be reviewed by IHE in the next F2F meeting.
- News: Articles on HL7 Newsletter (Jose, 5 minutes)
- Progress of work items (45 minutes):
- Content: no updates on the content. The document is available
- Form: The structure of the document seems reasonable, can be further explored to discuss e.g. in ISO.
- Profile is almost ready. CPs for CMPD and the content profiles are needed.
- By the end of next week, Stéphane will create a new tconf. Doodle will be sent to the IHE group and the invites will be sent to the doodle participants
- HMW and FHIR (Including CMPD - HMW common functional model)
- About the engagement with H7, we will benefit from any mechanism to discuss any open issue, but we should adhere to John Moehrke's process.
- Jose to ask Juergen about the process details.
- No other business