Pharm Tech Minutes 2014.12.22
- Stéphane Spahni
- Jürgen Brandstätter
- Kai Heitmann
- Simon Letellier
- José Costa Teixeira
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Discussion on the name
- Removal of word "list" and use of word "Plan"
- Treatment is preferable to Therapy
- Decision: We should call it Medication Therapy Plan
- Discussion on scope for non-medication items
- It is considered included in the current profiles PRE, DIS, PADV.
On this topic, we can also discuss renaming the current profiles from "Pharmacy XXX" into simply "XXX". This can be considered. But in this case, if we remove "Medication" and name it simply "Treatment plan" this could be misunderstanding.
- Action item: Juergen to make a proposal to a future discussion
- About the use case:
We should look at one use case in the profile, and explain the scope for that use case. We can refer to the whitepaper to see more use cases and scenarios. The profile should not however rely on the whitepaper.
- About using PRE as a parent or simply take the difference - we will start with the use case, and then decide whether to reuse PRE or not.
- Next Steps:
Stéphane will further prepare the content and make a doodle to schedule next discussion.