Pharm Tech Minutes 2014.11.01-2
From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 10:01, 1 December 2015 by Costateixeira
- Simon Letellier
- Michael Tan
- José Costa Teixeira
Review and Approve Agenda
- Domain milestones - started, but Juergen will be asked to confirm and assist.
- Joint ISO / IHE / HL7 Pharmacy meeting in May in Amsterdam
- Low attendance expected from HL7. Would be good to raise awareness, e.g. publicize the eHealth week.
- Michael will inform HL7 in Orlando in January
- Regardless of attendance level, if the meeting includes IHE and ISO it should already support the ongoing collaboration and sharing.
- Topic of Supply and Barcodes should be interesting to emphasize the importance of this meeting. GS1 will be represented there (Christian).
Medication Management Terms and Definitions
- Work is ongoing with the SMEs, goal is to have it ready for ISO meeting in Amsterdam in May 2016. Michael will continue to work on the comments.
- An "official" IHE engagement will be triggered by Michael later, when the document allows it.
- White paper - Ongoing, no new expected content
- Profiles - start early Jan
- Barcodes - GS1 is willing to produce the mini-profile; Stephane provided information on that set of transactions
- Michael to confirm with Esther that the transaction in the Barcode profile is the transaction that is "missing" in the Supply scope - parsing a barcode content.
- Functional model is ongoing. Most complexity is "inherited" from hospital workflows, so we should find a common term to support both Community and Hospital.
Medication Documentation WP
- Short paper may be produced in 2016
Formulary / Catalog
- Short profile or short white paper are possible; Depends on the openMedicine project and additional discussions that we are having.
- eHealth Forum in Athens, Dec 3 and 4 2015 - will include an IHE session, and a presentation by José on using Supply profiles in healthcare.