Pharm Tech Minute 2015.05.28
- 1 Meeting details
- 1.1 Review of the agenda
- 1.2 Approval of minutes from F2F meeting in Paris
- 1.3 Meeting in Chania
- 1.4 Work
Thursday, 28 May 2015, 14:00 CET
Meeting number: 958 598 055
JOIN BY PHONE
+33 17091 8646 France toll
0800-9-19312 France toll free
Call-in Numbers: Global Call-in numbers
Access code: 958 598 055
Review of the agenda
Approval of minutes from F2F meeting in Paris
- Proposal: There may be some content missing (namely capturing some discussions and adding some presentations).
- DECISION: To be approved in Chania.
Meeting in Chania
- Details of the meeting are available on a wiki page:
- Public Comment starts on June 15. We should postpone the start of the Publishing comment to accommodate to meeting in Chania
- Action Item: Jose will get in touch with Mary Jungers to change the official calendar to June 22
- It is most important to address the ongoing work items and the items to be published in this cycle.
- White papers are usually published later. Should check with Mary anyway.
- There may be an issue with delay, and the PC phase may need to be shifted by the review time.
- Proposal to ask Mary:
- Send a list of the documents that she will receive as soon as possible
- MTP and Supply will have dedicated tcons to close the items.
- Before the 22nd of June, we will send the "approved" items for review. She will review and send to us.
- If we still have changes in Chania that are important to be considered for this cycle, then we will have Chania to eventually finalize Mary's revised version.
- Jose and Michael will prepare an agenda for the meeting
Link to reviewed schedule for publication: [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr5_2013-2014/Planning_Committee/Schedule/Schedule_2014-2015_v1.1.doc
Strategic topics to discuss in Chania:
- Vision statement: After taking care of the work items, we should do a joint review of the Vision statement, Charter..
- Working groups: Also to be discussed in the Chania discussion
- Testing and conformance - Dissemination and education about the validation of IHE materials, especially on national/regional projects. Christof will kickstart this discussion in Chania. We could also discuss the IHE tests, eventually in support of IHE Services. Testing of our core profiles is expected to be embedded in IHE test platform. We should invite Eric Poiseau and Alexander Berner to join our call to discuss with him. In Chania, we may eventually decide to host a meeting in or nearby Rennes, France.
Some CPs were sent, but no comments were received, so they are approved by default. In Chania we should have a slot to formally approve them for ballot.
- Document is ready, they are in the FTP site, under "public comment" (link here)
- The LOINC code has been received.
- A webex will be setup next week to do a final review.
Updates from HL7
- Jose is engaging with HL7, to have a better understanding of the group dynamic and how to better engage.
Jurgen: How does this align with the HL7 work? Jose and Jurgen and Marc to align later. Will be discussed in Chania.
- Jose will present a proposal.
FHIR - review of goals and approach, quick wins
To be discussed in Chania.
Discussion on supply sub-committee
- Webinar - Jurgen and Leonidas will submit the proposal.
- Supply WP
- Eventually later on this cycle
- Supply Profiles?
- Not for this cycle
- See above
- HMW review
- No progress
- Medication Data Collection / Data Management (to review name after first draft)
- Will start work soon. To be discussed in Chania
Summary of work items for agenda:
- Visit to Rennes
- Visit to Pharmacy: on the 2nd day at e.g. 11:45
- FHIR session (proposal and discussion)
- Review of CPs
- Review of MTP final document