Pharm Tech Agenda 2015.02.24
From IHE Wiki
Tuesday, 24 February 2015, 10:00 CET
Meeting number: 958 500 452
JOIN BY PHONE
- +33 17091 8646 France toll
- 0800-9-19312 France toll free
Call-in Numbers: Global Call-in numbers
Access code: 958 500 452
in PCC / ITI / QRPH:
- PCC/QRPH/Pharmacy/ITI round-table report-out
- De-ID Supplement Cross-committee discussion
- XDS-CDR cross-committee issues
- DAF Cross-committee issues
- Profiling use of BPMN
- Other topics TBD
- Supply of Products for Healthcare
- Method and status (10-20 minutes for open discussion on the approach to ensure traceability on the white papers)
- Cross-domain supply (40+ minutes to look at the use cases, and discuss contribution from other domains.
- Open discussion for advice on topics e.g. Formulary - What are the ITI solutions we could look at? SVS? Is this problem existing elsewhere?
- PCC's DAF and Pharmacy's work item "Medication Data Collection"
- Explanation of scope for Pharmacy work item
- Use of DAF in gathering medication data
- MHD and how to consider FHIR for CMPD and HMW