Pharm Tech Agenda 2013.06.11
Jump to navigation Jump to search
10:00 - 10:15 Welcome
- Call to Order/Roll Call
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Approval of minutes of TCon May 30, 2013
10:15 - 10:45 Schedule 2012/2013 and 2013/2014
- Schedule ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr4_2012-2013/Planning_Committee/Schedule/Schedule_2012-2013_v1.0.doc
10:45 - 11:30 Events
- CAT EU 2013 Status
- IHE International World Summit
- Webinar Series
11:30 - 12:30 Call for proposals
- Jose: Cross-domain supply proposal
- Jürgen: CPs
- CP-PHARM-040.doc: PRE Maintenance
- CP-PHARM-041.doc: PADV Maintenance
- CP-PHARM-042.doc: DIS Maintenance
- CP-PHARM-044.doc: PRE: Correct namespace for element of datatype “RTO_QTY_QTY”
12:30 - 13:30 --- Lunch ---
13:30 - 14:30 Action item status
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Distribution and supply of items (Marc, Simon)
- Marc: "Extends use-cases, Incorporating the use-cases in the whitepaper and adding the sequence diagrams, New version of the whitepaper will be published"
- ?: Prepare a paper about "How to use bar-code in Pharmacy"
- Medication_Catalog / Formulary
- ?: Slides will be prepared for the F2F meeting after the review of NCPDP and other US existing documentations
- Community Pharmacy
- CMPD Exceptional cases and Refinement CMPD workflows (?)
- Owner needed
- XDW at CPM (?)
- Owner needed, on hold until "CMPD Exceptional cases" is finished
- Separation of CMPD actors into "Content Creator" and "Transport" actors (Jürgen)
- Jürgen: "First check and evaluation"
- Evaluate the creation of a CMPD.b profile which shall be consider topologies without central repository (?)
- Owner needed, On hold until "Separation of CMPD actors" is finished
- Introduce ADM into CMPD Profile (Jürgen)
- Jürgen: Create "Change proposal on CMPD introducing a Administration actor"
- Eval_CMPD.b (Michael)
- Michael: Part 2 of evaluation: Architecture, Actors, Transactions
- Medication Documentation
- Part 1: Hierarchy/Definitions (Stephen)
- Jacqueline, Stephen, Melva, Leonidas will provide use-cases, Michael reviews
- Postponed until "Medication Management Related Concepts and Definitions" is completed
- Part 2: Data-sources and the according nature of the data (Jose)
- Jose: Populate speadsheet with information elements and coverage analysis (Jose starts populating the vertical axis)
- Jürgen: Populate speadsheet with information elements and coverage analysis (Austria)
- Michael: Populate speadsheet with information elements and coverage analysis (Netherlands)
- Stephen: Populate speadsheet with information elements and coverage analysis (Australia)
- Marco: Populate speadsheet with information elements and coverage analysis (Switzerland)
- Jürgen: Start proposal for a "Unreconsiled Medication List" profile
- Jürgen will approach PCC for using RECON for Unreconsiled Medication List
- Glossary work item (Marco)
- Marco: "Maintaining glossary"
- ?: Contributing our terms to SKMT
- Monitoring and Syncing with PCD: (Perfusion administration)
- Owner needed
- Use-case/CPs: Community – Hospital (Jürgen)
- Jürgen: "Contact several parties explicit for feedback"
- Validation of profile coverage of use-cases (Jacqueline)
- Jose: "Analyze, if Jacquelines use-case is sufficient for validation of coverage"
- Michael: "Extending Pharmacy Whitepaper: Admission/Discharge, first draft"
- Jürgen: "Slide with the statement, will be shaped between the co-chairs until suitable"
- To clarify
- TCon May 30: "DICOM is OK to separate dispense and administration. Link with DICOM on Contrasts management : Jose will send an email to Jacqueline for review."
- TCon May 30: "The use case on ADCs has been split in pieces. More to follow"
14:30 - 15:30 Wrap-up Joint-Meeting ISO WG6, HL7 Pharmacy, IHE Pharmacy 6/10/2013
15:30 - 16:00 --- Break ---
16:00 - 17:00 Distribution and supply of items (Marc, Simon)
- Work on work item
17:00 - 18:00 Domain Coordination issues
- New supplement template
- Actual DCC work