Pharm Plan Minutes 2021.10.08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Minutes 8 October 2021
- Introduction new members
- Sylvia Stein ( GS1 NL)
- Quentin Ligier ( HUG Geneva)
- Hernany Silva Costa Melo ( Nictiz)
- Anne van Berkel Meier ( GS1) joining from January 2022 onwards
- Other members
- Stephane Spahni ( HUG Geneva)
- Marc Robberrecht ( Dedalus)
- Joao Almeida ( Alert)
- Jose Costa Teixeira ( Zeora BVBA)
- Trudy Hagg ( Nictiz)
- Michael Tan ( Nictiz)
- Introduction new members
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Jose has altered the agenda
- Approve minutes Chania
- Minutes have been approved
- Current version: [?]
- The schedule was not altered.
- Outcome of Election procedures
- Jose has been elected as vendor co-chair.
- Proposal to submit Trudy as a candidate to fulfill the position of user co-chair.
- Procedures for elections has to be initiated to make the election outcome official.
- Michael will request Simon to start the procedure for elections.
- Review of the last board report
- Michael will tidy up the board report and upload to the Google Drive
- Any remarks could be sent to Michael or Jose
- Jose will present board report on 26th of October 2021 at the DCC meeting.
- Description of work items + Architecture diagram?
- MPD FHIR profiles(see proposals Jose)
- Agree on the name of the profile. It will be called Medication Management Profile. ( MM).
- Jose suggest a general architectural and defnition approach on pharmacy profiles.
- Stephane suggests to add a pin-point.
- Discuss call schedule:
- Agree on biweekly meetings on supply. and medication management:
- Preferably on Fridays after 14:30.
- Jose will generate a schedule.
- Marc will provide a Teams link, which does not require waiting in a lobby.
- evaluate use cases and data models investigated so far
- Inclusion of other reference models? eHDSI, ISO 17253, 19293, etc -
- Collaboration with ISO in the production of the LM
- Vaccination (Project lead Juergen)
- Updates from Belgium
- Jose can contribute on vaccinations. He has support from the Belgium insurance companies.
- Gemini project collaboration with IHE and HL7. Started in 2018, but on hold since then.
- Product will be a starter kit with a blue print for immunization.
- Now relevant because of the Covid crisis.
- Containing administration, and reporting. It will also include immunization.
- Finding funding is a problem, but having the right people to manage the policy level.
- Medication record (Project lead Jose)
- Still active in Belgium.
- Joao has updated the IHE site with medication record.
- Discussion about the scope.
- URL might name because the name might change.
- Oncology medication management (Project lead Juergen)
- Not discussed.
- Supply (Project lead: Jose)
- Jose will send an interim report and restart work
- PATH is involved in supply.