Pharm Plan Minutes 2021.10.08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Minutes 8 October 2021
- Introduction new members
- Sylvia Stein ( GS1 NL)
- Quentin Ligier ( Uni. Geneva)
- Hernany Silva Costa Melo ( Nictiz)
- Anne van Berkel Meier ( GS1) joining from January 2022 onwards
- Other members
- Stephane Spahni ( Uni Geneva)
- Marc Robberrecht Dedalus
- Joao Almeida (
- Jose Costa Teixeira (consultant)
- Trudy Hagg ( Nictiz)
- Michael Tan (Nictiz)
- Introduction new members
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Jose has altered the agenda
- Approve minutes Chania
- Minutes have been approved
- Current version: [?]
- The schedule was not altered.
- Outcome of Election procedures
- Jose has been elected as vendor co-chair.
- Proposal to submit Trudy as a candidate to fulfil the position of user co-chair.
- Procedures for elections has to be initiated to make the election outcome official.
- Michael will request Simon to start the procedure for elections.
- Review of the last board report
- Michael will tidy up the board report and upload to the Google Drive
- Any remarks could be sent to Michael or Jose
- Jose will present board report on 26th of October 2021 at the DCC meeting.
- Description of work items + Architecture diagram?
- MPD FHIR profiles(see proposals Jose)
- Agree on the name of the profile. It will be called Medication Management Profile. ( MM).
- Jose suggest a general architectural and defnition approach on pharmacy profiles.
- Stephane suggests to add a pin-point.
- Discuss call schedule:
- Agree on biweekly meetings on supply. and medication management:
- Preferably on Fridays after 14:30.
- Jose will generate a schedule.
- Marc will will provide a Teams link, which does not require waiting in a lobby.
- evaluate use cases and data models investigated so far
- Inclusion of other reference models? eHDSI, ISO 17253, 19293, etc -
- Collaboration with ISO in the production of the LM
- Vaccination (Project lead Juergen)
- Updates from Belgium
- Jose can contribute on vaccinations. He has support from the Belgium insurance companies.
- Gemini project collaboration with IHE and HL7. Started in 2018, but on hold since then.
- Product will be a starter kit with a blue print for immunization.
- Now relevant because of the Covid crisis.
- Containing administration, and reporting. It will also include immunization.
- Finding funding is a problem, but having the right people to manage the policy level.
- Medication record (Project lead Jose)
- Stil active in Belgium.
- Joao has updated the IHE site with medication record.
- Discussion about the scope.
- URL might name because the name might change.
- Oncology medication management (Project lead Juergen)
- Not discussed.
- Supply (Project lead: Jose)
- Jose will send an interim report and restart work
- PATH is involved in supply.