Pharm Plan Minutes 2021.10.08
From IHE Wiki
Minutes 8 October 2021
- Introduction new members
- Sylvia Stein ( GS1 NL)
- Quentin Ligier ( Univ. Geneva)
- Hernany Silva Costa Melo ( Nictiz)
- Anne van Berkel Meier ( GS1) joining from January
- Stephane Spahni ( Um. Geneva)
- Marc Robberrecht Dedalus
- Joao Almeida (
- Jose Costa Teixeira (consultant)
- Trudy Hagg ( Nictiz)
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Approve minutes Chania
- Current version: [?]
- Outcome of Election procedures
- Jose has been elected as vendor co-chair.
- Trudy has to fill in the regustrationfor the position.
- Jose has to complete the procedure.
- Michael will request Simon to start the procedure for election.
- Review of the last board report
- Michael will tidy up the board report and upload to the Google Drive
- Any remarks could be sent to Michael or Jose
- Jose will present board report on 26
- Description of work items + Architecture diagram?
- MPD FHIR profiles(see proposals Jose)
- Agree on the name of the profile
- Jose suggest a general architectural and defnition approach on pharmacy profiles.
- Stephane suggests to add a pin-point.
- Discuss call schedule
- evaluate use cases and data models investigated so far
- Inclusion of other reference models? eHDSI, ISO 17253, 19293, etc -
- Collaboration with ISO in the production of the LM
- Vaccination (Project lead Juergen)
- Updates from Belgium
- Medication record (Project lead Jose)
- Oncology medication management (Project lead Juergen)
- A functional requirement is required. Preferably supported by a standard like IHE.
- Candidate work item depending on funding
- Stakeholder: Vinzenz Gruppe Hospital Trust, Austria
- Supply (Project lead: Jose)
- Will send an interim report and restart work