Difference between revisions of "Pharm Plan Minutes 2021.10.08"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Board Report)
(Work items)
Line 45: Line 45:
  
 
* MPD FHIR profiles(see proposals Jose)
 
* MPD FHIR profiles(see proposals Jose)
** Agree on the name of the profile
+
** Agree on the name of the profile. It will be called Medication Management Profile.  ( MM).
 
** Jose suggest a general architectural and defnition approach on pharmacy profiles.  
 
** Jose suggest a general architectural and defnition approach on pharmacy profiles.  
 
** Stephane suggests to add a pin-point.
 
** Stephane suggests to add a pin-point.
** Proposal to start the workitem call Medication Management Profile.  ( MM).
 
  
** Discuss call schedule
+
* Discuss call schedule:
** biweekly meetings:  
+
** Agree on biweekly meetings on supply. and medication management:  
*** Fridays supply. and medication management. Jose Proposed
+
** Preferably on Fridays after 14:30.  
*** Marc will support with teams. Marc prefers after 14:30.
+
** Jose will generate a schedule.
 +
*** Marc will will provide a Teams link, which does not require waiting in a lobby.
  
  
Line 63: Line 63:
 
** Updates from Belgium
 
** Updates from Belgium
 
** Jose can contribute on vaccinations. He has support from the Belgium insurance companies.
 
** Jose can contribute on vaccinations. He has support from the Belgium insurance companies.
** Gemini project collabollartion with IHE and HL7. In 2018 not enough funding.
+
** Gemini project collaboration with IHE and HL7. Started in 2018, but on hold since then.
 +
** Product will be a starter kit with a blue print for immunization.
 
** Now relevant because of the Covid crisis.  
 
** Now relevant because of the Covid crisis.  
** Containing administration, and reporting. Also include immunization.
+
** Containing administration, and reporting. It will also include immunization.
** Starting a starter kit with a blue print for immunization.
+
** Finding funding is a problem, but having the right people to manage the policy level.
** Finding funding is a problem.
+
** also finding the right people to manage the policy level.
+
  
  
 
* Medication record (Project lead Jose)
 
* Medication record (Project lead Jose)
 
** Stil active in Belgium.
 
** Stil active in Belgium.
** Joao has updated the IHE site with medication record. Discussion about the scope.  
+
** Joao has updated the IHE site with medication record.  
https://ihe.github.io/pharm-mpd/usecases.html
+
** Discussion about the scope.  
 +
** https://ihe.github.io/pharm-mpd/usecases.html
 
** URL might name because the name might change.
 
** URL might name because the name might change.
  
  
 
* Oncology medication management (Project lead Juergen)
 
* Oncology medication management (Project lead Juergen)
** A functional requirement is required. Preferably supported by a standard like IHE.
+
** Not discussed.
** Candidate work item depending on funding
+
** Stakeholder: Vinzenz Gruppe Hospital Trust, Austria
+
 
+
  
 
* Supply (Project lead: Jose)
 
* Supply (Project lead: Jose)
 
** Will send an interim report and restart work
 
** Will send an interim report and restart work
** PATH is onvolved in supply.
+
** PATH is involved in supply.
  
 
== Any other business ==
 
== Any other business ==

Revision as of 08:33, 8 October 2021

Minutes 8 October 2021

Welcome

  • Participants
    • Introduction new members
      • Sylvia Stein ( GS1 NL)
      • Quentin Ligier ( Uni. Geneva)
      • Hernany Silva Costa Melo ( Nictiz)
      • Anne van Berkel Meier ( GS1) joining from January 2022 onwards
    • Other members
      • Stephane Spahni ( Uni Geneva)
      • Marc Robberrecht Dedalus
      • Joao Almeida (
      • Jose Costa Teixeira (consultant)
      • Trudy Hagg ( Nictiz)
      • Michael Tan (Nictiz)


  • Review and Approve Agenda
    • Jose has altered the agenda
  • Approve minutes Chania
    • Minutes have been approved

Planning Schedule

  • Current version: [?]
  • The schedule was not altered.
  • Outcome of Election procedures
    • Jose has been elected as vendor co-chair.
    • Proposal to submit Trudy as a candidate to fulfil the position of user co-chair.
    • Procedures for elections has to be initiated to make the election outcome official.
    • Michael will request Simon to start the procedure for elections.

Board Report

Review of the last board report
  • Michael will tidy up the board report and upload to the Google Drive
  • Any remarks could be sent to Michael or Jose
  • Jose will present board report on 26th of October 2021 at the DCC meeting.

Work items

  • Description of work items + Architecture diagram?
  • MPD FHIR profiles(see proposals Jose)
    • Agree on the name of the profile. It will be called Medication Management Profile. ( MM).
    • Jose suggest a general architectural and defnition approach on pharmacy profiles.
    • Stephane suggests to add a pin-point.
  • Discuss call schedule:
    • Agree on biweekly meetings on supply. and medication management:
    • Preferably on Fridays after 14:30.
    • Jose will generate a schedule.
      • Marc will will provide a Teams link, which does not require waiting in a lobby.


    • evaluate use cases and data models investigated so far
    • Inclusion of other reference models? eHDSI, ISO 17253, 19293, etc -
    • Collaboration with ISO in the production of the LM
  • Vaccination (Project lead Juergen)
    • Updates from Belgium
    • Jose can contribute on vaccinations. He has support from the Belgium insurance companies.
    • Gemini project collaboration with IHE and HL7. Started in 2018, but on hold since then.
    • Product will be a starter kit with a blue print for immunization.
    • Now relevant because of the Covid crisis.
    • Containing administration, and reporting. It will also include immunization.
    • Finding funding is a problem, but having the right people to manage the policy level.


  • Medication record (Project lead Jose)


  • Oncology medication management (Project lead Juergen)
    • Not discussed.
  • Supply (Project lead: Jose)
    • Will send an interim report and restart work
    • PATH is involved in supply.

Any other business