Pharm Plan Minutes 2020.10.23
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Login for 3de session : Teams
10:00 - 10:05 Welcome
- Oliver Egger
- Foppa Annatina
- Pero Grgic
- Juerg Bleuer
- Marc Robberecht
- Stephane Spahni
- Michael Tan
- Esther Peelen
- Jose Costa Teixeira
10:05 - 11:00 Medication Lists
- Medication Lists FHIR profiles Maintenance
- There will be change proposals for the maintenance.One new transaction has to be introduced, which will be Pharm-5.
- This will be almost like Pharm-1, but will be using HMD instead of XDS.
- Switzerland has had a projectathon where medication list was the focus (modification of a medication list through PADV and MTP documents).
- We need to clear up the models of CDA and FHIR.The EPR should support both standards.
- Gazelle tools need to be able to validate FHIR as well as CDA.
- 1 report
- 2 Work in Medication Information should support CDA as FHIR resources as well.
- Must able to map between CDA and FHIR.
- Oliver Egger is working on the mapping.
- e-Medication was tested in a projectathon in September
There are different possibilities to convert the data both directions.
11:00 - 11:15 Break
11:15 - 11:55 Immunisation
- Projects in Europe
- Belgian projectr on Child Health Immunization
- European project on European Vaccination Card Chafea.
- Dutch project on logical model of vaccinations.
- FHIR resources
- Fhir resources of immunizations