Pharm Plan Minutes 2019.09.26
From IHE Wiki
- 1 Meeting minutes
- 2 Agenda
Thursday, 26th September 2019, 13:00 CET
- Esther Peelen
- Marc Robberecht
- Simon Lettelier
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Michael Tan (scribe)
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Question about the status of the Supply White Paper.
- Esther and Christian have rendered comments.
- Jose has to adjust the white paper.
- Current version:
- There are other coventions in the same week as the IHE Connectathon 202 in Brussels
- GS1 Healthcare seminar
- EAHP congress Goteborg.
- Have toe reconsider the meeting dates of IHE Pharmacy
- Michael will ask IHE HQ what the plans are for the joint meeting.
Domain Milestone Dates
- wiki page
- Decision to wait for the new schedule for the connectathon in 2021
- Update the wiki during the F2F in Lyon
F2F meeting status
- Esther (remote)
- Leonidas (remote)
- Marc (?)
- Juergen (?)
- 28-29 October 2019, Lyon, France
- Agenda has been reviewed
- Anything to add to the agenda?
- DCC calls
- HL7 Meeting
- HL7 WGM Atlanta
- Jose and Michael attended the meeting.
- HL7 Pharmacy has renamed the FHIR resource of Medication Statement to Medication Usage in release 4.X.
- HL7 is taking over more tasks from IHE. An example is the HL7 Pharmacy project from NCPDP.
- This project not sets FHIR profiles, but also Implementation Guidelines and testing for the pharmacies in the US.
- IPS FHIR profiles have been balloted. These contain FHIR resources for medication.
- Jose has discuss the IHE FHIR publication with John Moerke, Graham Grieve, Keith Boone.
- FHIR release 5 has been postponed.
- ISO Meeting
Publication of profiles of last season 2018/2019
- Whitepapers are alos published on IHE.net
Existing pending proposals
Any other business
- IHE Pharmacy has no involvement in Unicom. This is an implementation of IDMP.
- Some members will join as individuals.
- Esther has chaired the Marcom team from IHE Europe. Most of the news is about the Connectathon.
- Any other news could be proposed to the Marcom team through Eshter.
- F2F Meeting in Lyon