Pharm Plan Minutes 2018.10.17
09:00 - 09:30 Welcome
- Stephane Spahni
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Marc Robberecht
- Juergen Brandstaetter
- Jose Costa Teixiera
- Esther Peelen
- Michael Tan
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Simon has contacted PHAST
- Francois Macary has replied that will terminate their sponsorship temporarily.
- We have lost the Webex facility, but we have other backups to facilitate the calls.
9:30 -11:30 Planning Schedule and NWI
The planning schedule has been updated. Juergen will inquire with university of Vienna about the February meeting. Second choice could be Rotterdam. If Vienna is no option Michael could ask Erik Zwarter if Erasmus University has options.
New work items
- The Workitem for the ADR is discussed and approved by the team. Project lead Michael
- The topic will be discussed on Thursday.
- We consider this topic as an IHE Pharmacy profile, but we will involve PCC on this topic.
- This has to mentioned at the next IHE DCC call. action Michael
- PCC has a project on devices. We will do a review on their profile and add a link to UBP from their profile. This will lead to change proposal.
- The Immunization might be a new Work Item, but this depends on the approval of this project. Project lead will be Juergen.
- Another possible new work item is a pre-prescription where the medication is already supplied prior to the prescription and where the prescription comes afterwards. This could be an amendment to the CDA profile or included in a new profile using FHIR. Project lead Stephane.
- Another project is reconsidering the existing IHE profiles to complement the existing transactions with FHIR transactions. Countries that already have implemented CDA are not likely to change to FHIR. We will therefore exploit both standards. Project lead Jose.
11:30-11:45 Coffee break
11:45- 13:00 Gemini project Immunization
- Analyse needs and status in different countries
- e.g. Zwitersland
13:00 - 14:00 --- Lunch ---
14:00 - 14:30 FHIR publication / Resources
- update from Jose
What are the gaps still open for visibility within the FHIR community.
14:30 - 15:30 Value Propostion from MMA UBP
- plans for MMA on Connectathon
- Review MMA with feedback from SILA. Changes required for publication.