Pharm Meeting Minutes 2021.03.17
From IHE Wiki
Q1 13:00- 14:30 Change proposals & Medication Lists
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Stephane Spahni
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Michael Tan
- Jurgen Brandstatter
- Jacqueline Surugue
- Switzerland has recently organized a projectathon. A third projectathon is planned. This includes CDA and FHIR profiles.
Overview: CP Overview
- CP-PHARM-142 Proofreading / clarifications on CMPD, MTP, PADV profiles
- Fixes something we have forgotten when we introduced COMMENT.
- there are 2 definitions on XDS DocumentEntryType as a parameter.
- CP-PHARM-143 Align definitions of doseQuantity & rateQuantity (PRE profile)
- Dose and rate quantity is herited from PCC. Is it a quantity or a range. Which unit is allowed.There is a difference with PCC definition.
- CP-PHARM-144 Forbid the use of ContextConductionInd (CMPD, MTP, PRE, DIS, PADV profiles)
- Context conduction code. Relationships are inherited along to addtional attributes. There has been a lot of discussion within HL7. Proposed to discourage the use of context conduction
- CP-PHARM-145 Cross-community PHARM-1 (CMPD profile)
- A patient could live in another community. Need to forward the information to another community. Can reuse ITI38 and ITI18, but patient ID must be known.
- CP-PHARM-146 New MHD-based transaction PHARM-5 (CMPD profile)
- Need to support also RESTbased concepts which is then PHARM-5. Do we need to position it as a new approach to CMPD and not as temporarily solution? Is this a Swiss solution or an International approach? Jose is in a favor to keep low profile.
- 3 possible solutions.
- CP-PHARM-147 moodCode for patient-reported medications (MTP, PRE, DIS, PADV, CMA profiles)
- In case a patient reports medication then it should be a event as mood code. In other cases it will be INT, whcih stands for intent.
For information only:
14:30- 15:00 Break
Q2 15:00- 16:30 Vaccination Topics
- Review Doc from Chriss Carr work item
- WHO model
- European Model
- Belgian Model
- German Model
- The IHE Pharmacy material can be found here:
- the WHO FHIR material can be found in Github.