Pharm Meeting Minutes 2021.03.17
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Q1 13:00- 14:30 Change proposals & Medication Lists
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Stephane Spahni
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Michael Tan
- Jurgen Brandstatter
- Jacqueline Surugue
- Switzerland has recently organized a projectathon. A third projectathon is planned. This includes CDA and FHIR profiles.
Overview: CP Overview
- Dose and rate quantity is herited from PCC. Is it a quantity or a range. Which unit is allowed.There is a difference with PCC definition.
- CP-PHARM-144 Forbid the use of ContextConductionInd (CMPD, MTP, PRE, DIS, PADV profiles)
- Context conduction code. Relationships are inherited along to addtional attributes. There has been a lot of discussion within HL7. Proposed to discourage the use of context conduction
- CP-PHARM-145 Cross-community PHARM-1 (CMPD profile)
- A patient could live in another community. Need to forward the information to another community. Can reuse ITI38.
For information only:
14:30- 15:00 Break
Q2 15:00- 16:30 Vaccination Topics
- Review Doc from Chriss Carr work item
- WHO model
- European Model
- Belgian Model
- German Model
- The IHE Pharmacy material can be found here:
- the WHO FHIR material can be found in Github.