Patient Care Coordination Technical Framework
The Patient Care Coordination Technical Framework is organized into two volumes. Volume I provides an overview of each profile. Volume II provides detailed technical information about the implementation of the transactions and the content exchanged in each of the profiles. Both volumes are available in PDF form. This material has also been made available on the IHE Wiki through the Web links below.
- Patient Care Coordination Technical Framework Volume I PDF Web
- Patient Care Coordination Technical Framework Volume II PDF Web
Each profile is also available on the IHE Wiki the form of a supplement, which contains all of the information from both Volume I and Volume II. This includes all of the details necessary to implement the profile.
- Antepartum Care Summary (APS)
- Emergency Department Encounter Summary (EDES)
- Functional Status Assessments (FSA)
- Query for Existing Data (QED)
|For Public Comment|
|For Trial Implementation|