Patient Care Coordination Technical Framework
The Patient Care Coordination Technical Framework is organized into two volumes. Volume I provides an overview of each profile. Volume II provides detailed technical information about the implementation of the transactions and the content exchanged in each of the profiles.
- Patient Care Coordination Technical Framework Volume I
- Patient Care Coordination Technical Framework Volume II
Each profile is also available in the form of a supplement, which contains all of the information from both Volume I and Volume II. This includes the details necessary to implement the profile.
- Basic Patient Privacy Consents (BPPC)
- Emergency Department Referral (EDR)
- Exchanging Personal Health Record Content (XPHR)
- Antepartum Care Summary (APS)
- Emergency Department Encounter Record (EDER)
- Functional Status Assessments (FSA)
- Public Health Lab Reporting (PHLAB)
- Query for Existing Data (QED)
- White Paper on Secondary Uses
|For Public Comment|
|For Trial Implementation|