Difference between revisions of "PaLM Conf Minutes 2018-Sept.-08"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "Back to ''' Anatomic Pathology''' Back to ''' IHE Laboratory Domain''' Back to '''Laboratory_Technical_Committee#Current_Meetings |...")
 
(Replaced content with "Back to ''' Anatomic Pathology''' Back to ''' IHE Laboratory Domain''' Back to '''Laboratory_Technical_Committee#Current_Meetin...")
Line 7: Line 7:
  
 
==Recording==
 
==Recording==
Recording available for download at [https://app.box.com/s/s7u3iqk2p9octgnvszdhbqscuzo1delt HERE]
+
Recording available for download at  
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
<table style="height: 366px;" width="439">
 
<tr>
 
<td width="169"><strong>Name</strong></td>
 
<td width="162"><strong>Organization </strong></td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
<td width="169">Carolyn Knapik</td>
 
<td width="162">CAP</td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
<td width="169">Megumi Kondo</td>
 
<td width="162">Sakwa Finetek (IHE)</td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
<td width="169">Naomi Ishii</td>
 
<td width="162">JAHIS</td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
<td width="169">Francois Macary</td>
 
<td width="162">ASIP Sante</td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
<td width="169">Luca Giachetti</td>
 
<td width="162">Inpeco</td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
<td width="169">Jim Harrison</td>
 
<td width="162">CAP</td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
<td width="169">Ed Heierman</td>
 
<td width="162">Abbott</td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
<td width="169">Laurent Lardin</td>
 
<td width="162">BioMerieux</td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
<td width="169">Raj Dash</td>
 
<td width="162">CAP</td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
<td width="169">Mary Kennedy</td>
 
<td width="162">CAP</td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
<td width="169">Christel Daniel</td>
 
<td width="162">AP-HP</td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
<td width="169">Alessandro Sulis</td>
 
<td width="162">CRS4</td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
<td width="169">Francesca Frexia</td>
 
<td width="162">CRS4</td>
 
</tr>
 
</table>
 
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
<ol>
 
<li>For future calls, move to 1 hour earlier. 8-10am CDT
 
<ol>
 
<li>First hour: Issues from the planning committees</li>
 
<li>Second hour: Issues from the Technical committees (the technical discussion will occur immediately after the planning committee discussions, and may occur before the top of the hour.)</li>
 
</ol>
 
</li>
 
<li>Agenda reviewed: an update from Mary K. regarding the DCC (Domain Coordinators Committee) meeting was added.</li>
 
<li>Merge process was reviewed:
 
<ol>
 
<li>Why are we merging? Two new reasons were added:
 
<ol>
 
<li>The 2 domains have a common secretariat in CAP. Hope to retain both current secretariats (Mary for AP and Carolyn for Laboratory) as secretariat workload will most likely double</li>
 
<li>Hope that vendor involvement across AP and Lab will be enhanced, as merge process will allow for increased visibility. We have historically had low vendor involvement on the AP side.</li>
 
</ol>
 
</li>
 
<li>Why we should be careful? Risk added by Christel:
 
<ol>
 
<li>It may be more difficult to involve vendors in France and Germany with the broader scope (AP + CP) of the merged domains.</li>
 
<li>We can mitigate this risk by clearly defining topics with time frames slotted for their discussion on future agendas, so folks can attend the topics pertinent to them.</li>
 
</ol>
 
</li>
 
</ol>
 
</li>
 
</ol>
 
<ul>
 
<li>Vendors currently who have expressed interest in participating in Digital Imaging profiles: Cerner, MIPS (Filip)</li>
 
</ul>
 
<ol>
 
<li>How should we proceed?
 
<ol>
 
<li>DCC update: We can work with Chris Carr-they will be happy to help us.
 
<ol>
 
<li>They recommend that we do not change the names of existing profiles, but rather add links to those profiles once new wiki is created.</li>
 
<li>It will take quite some time to accomplish the merge.</li>
 
<li>Riki and Mary both attend the DCC calls and will be our connection to DCC</li>
 
</ol>
 
</li>
 
<li>Christel will promote and explain the benefits and risks along with risk mitigation to the AP community.</li>
 
</ol>
 
</li>
 
<li>Formal agreement to merge:
 
<ol>
 
<li>Suggest September 2015 for distribution of the ballot for merging AP + Lab</li>
 
<li>Clarification on “who can vote?”
 
<ol>
 
<li>Basic rules are:
 
<ol>
 
<li>You must be have a Roster status of co-chair, liaison, or voting (or alternate)</li>
 
<li>You must not miss 3 or more consecutive meetings</li>
 
<li>For Laboratory Roster status: see <a href="http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Laboratory_Meeting_Roster#See_Also">http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Laboratory_Meeting_Roster#See_Also</a></li>
 
<li>For AP Roster status: see <a href="http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Anatomic_Pathology#Meeting_Roster">http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Anatomic_Pathology#Meeting_Roster</a></li>
 
</ol>
 
</li>
 
<li>For more IHE voting information, see:
 
<ol>
 
<li><a href="http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Committee_Rosters,_Quorum_and_Voting">http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Committee_Rosters,_Quorum_and_Voting</a></li>
 
<li><a href="http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Voting_Privileges">http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Voting_Privileges</a></li>
 
</ol>
 
</li>
 
<li>Next IHE AP + Lab domains European F2F: Thomas Shrader invited us to meet in Berlin, coordinated with the DICOM 26 WG meeting in May, 2016.</li>
 
</ol>
 
</li>
 
</ol>
 
</li>
 
</ol>
 
Technical Topics
 
<ol start="5">
 
<li>Review of LAW 1.4 10 Proposed Test Cases
 
<ol>
 
<li>Comments from Dmytro and Ed reviewed</li>
 
<li>Further discussion with Anne Gaelle needed</li>
 
<li>These are more restrictive than original test cases</li>
 
<li>Ed to ask IHE Team (Anne and Eric) as to how to handle different options for additional information, such as dilutions, demographics, etc.</li>
 
 
<li>[[Image: Testcases.jpg |500px]]</li>
 
<li>The 10 test cases seem reasonable and encompassing: no need to add additional or delete any of these test cases.</li>
 
<li>Comments were added to Test Cases # 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.</li>
 
<li>Test Cases #5 and 7 – only supports query by WOS</li>
 
<li>Test Case #8: Change name of this test case to “LAW Query Prior to Specimen Arrival at AM”.</li>
 
<li>Ed to work with Anne on updating the test cases by 19 JUNE 2015</li>
 
</ol>
 
</li>
 
<li>Upcoming Connectathon
 
<ol>
 
<li>Scheduled for the week of July 6</li>
 
<li>Registration closes June 10, but they will work with vendors to get them registered.</li>
 
<li>Conformance link truncations have been sent to Anne Gaelle</li>
 
</ol>
 
</li>
 
<li>Upcoming IHE Webinar on 22 JULY 2015
 
<ol>
 
<li>To be given by Riki and Raj</li>
 
<li>Merger of the IHE Anatomic Pathology and IHE Laboratory Domains</li>
 
</ol>
 
</li>
 
<li>Next Call is scheduled for 21 JULY 2015 at 8am CDT</li>
 
<li>Meeting adjourned at 1050am CDT</li>
 
</ol>
 
<strong> </strong>
 
 
<strong> </strong>
 

Revision as of 12:36, 12 November 2018

Back to Anatomic Pathology

Back to IHE Laboratory Domain

Back to IHE Laboratory Technical Committee Page


Recording

Recording available for download at

Attendees

Minutes